Who to believe?

over 7 years ago
tmac didn't upload a photo

T (tmac)

28 posts

I’m not looking for a reading, just insight. So November I went through a break up that affected me more then any other because it was the first man to show me love. He never said the words but he showed them. Anyone before him just used me physically, financially or as a babysitter. I allowed it because I was weak and thought it was better then nothing or somehow I deserved it. So, when I spent 16 months with a wonderful man, to lose him was devastating. I didn’t know how to unlove him. Then I found purple oven then bitwine. I didn’t know, at the time, that getting many readings from different people could be damaging. Even thought some were weeks after, but they all said the same. That he would return. Many charged me for “work”, cleansings, metaphysical healing, chakra work to reuniting work. A year later, this past October I found someone here that really as eager to help me. But after trying a few times to reach out to her she blocked me when I needed her the most. So I asked someone else here a simple question about if I will find love and he said not with this person. I mentioned how I’ve just been waiting because everything everyone has told me about him coming back and stay strong.

Now I’ve just been told he is not my destiny. Which now I can accept and move forward.

But why if everyone had the same gift did they tell me he would come back. A few even knew the depths of my pain since the beginning and how bad it’s been. Don’t you have a moral obligation to tell someone to move on and heal if that’s what they needed because someone wasn’t coming back to them? Instead of filling them with false promise to wait? That’s just my pain venting but my question is

Why so many can predict different outcomes? Two days ago I got told he was coming back. And eventually down the road this person wants to marry me. Yesterday I was told I’d meet someone in 2019-2020

over 7 years ago

T (tmac)

28 posts

I mean November of 2015. So I’ve been suffering for a year instead of moving forward and healing. Then many times believing he was coming back to me.

over 7 years ago

I love the saying and have posted it here before and what we deal with on a daily basis:

“Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

This has become a major issue in this industry, especially over the last 5 years. There are a couple of ways to think about this where both clients and advisors have to take responsibility. The problems, psychic addiction is a very real thing and the feedback system is broken.

Clients that need to get reading after reading, day after day or week after week are trying to pacify a fear. Deep down they know the truth, but they are to scared to admit it and face their reality. Its why they need so many readings. Subconsciously they will seek out advisors that will pacify their fears. Advisors are telling clients what they want to hear out of the fear of negative feedback. Perpetuating a major problem and a vicious cycle.

How many times reading feedback have you seen “I don’t feel like they connected to my situation” or “not what my other trusted advisors have told me”? The reality of it is, if they were trusted advisors and deep down you knew they were telling you the truth, you wouldn’t need to keep getting readings. You posted a perfect example of this above. You were told that he wasn’t your destiny, you felt a sense of truth to that and even a sense that “you can accept and move forward”. This is you knowing deep down on a soul level that you finally got the truth. But instead of dealing with it on that level, you had to get more readings. Probably because your own fears were kicked up again and you had to pacify them.

Most clients rate a session based on how they feel coming out of the session. If they were told what they wanted to hear, they got their fix and they feel better with a sense of relief. Honestly, its like rating your drug dealer after he has given you your fix.

Advisors also feel the pressure to help someone feel good out of the fear of negative feedback because negative feedback can effect our business. I have received some pretty horrific feedback over the years from clients that had to “grasp” onto the smallest thing so they could invalidate a session so they didn’t have to face their own truth and reality. This is one of the reasons why I never press or hound my clients for feedback.

So whats the answer? First, never ever put your life on hold waiting for someone else to decide what it looks like. That means even if you are told someone is coming back, you do not sit and wait. You deal with the pain of the loss (which most that are dealing with psychic addiction are trying to avoid) and get on with your life (btw, not dealing with the pain and start your own healing process can actually delay a prediction because you aren’t dealing with what is happening in the present). You detach from “needing” the outcome and needing that person to come back. Before a session, let go of what you want to hear, let go of your own illusions. Ask yourself, “why am I needing a reading right now, is to to pacify fears? Remember, like attracts like and you will attract someone to pacify those fears. After a session, do a self check, ask yourself if the session triggered anything in you that needs to be dealt with. Next, remember that no advisor is perfect, we are human and can miss read things and why holding on so tight to any prediction is where you as the client have to take some responsibility. And lastly, don’t shoot the messenger.

over 7 years ago
mello's photo

Mello (mello)

6 posts

Damn …Jamey perfectly said ! I wish alot of people kept it this real. I agree that both adivisors and clients need to take responsibility.

over 7 years ago

T (tmac)

28 posts

Jamey, I love the quote you chose because I believe that. Some people are happy to live in their bubble in denial.

But I assure you of two things. Each reading or new person, as I spent time with each advisor, since I was advised I needed cleansings, metaphysical work, chakra balancing etc etc. But each new person I assured I just wanted the truth. bevause of hearing we were meant to be and it not happening after broken time frames and if it wasn’t meant to be then please tell me so I can move forward. It wasn’t a refusal to hear the truth, then ignoring it. I had also been dealing with my sisters murder so I BEGGED these advisors to 100% honesty. Or maybe they saw new love in my path.

Yes over and over hearing the SAME thing, different people throughout the year not always day after day, did cause me to wait around and linger for him. I went to church, found a counsellor for the murder grief, joined a gym, worked on myself. But I will not deny the impact that telling me he’d return then seing him get in new relationships hurt me. I didn’t pine for him, but I also didn’t put myself out there to try to find anyone either. Because I was told “soon”. I did get two readings this week because this Month i was told he was returning and the month is coming to an end. One said he was still coming back and was said he’d never return: there was no connection. So how can two highly 5Star advisors tell me two different things. And I mediate before 90% of my readings so I come into this with the right frame of mind. One advisor was newly sought out and one was one who ive known. I’m not mad over the outcome, did I seem upset? No im releived. What I don’t understand because I don’t have such a gift/burden is how one person can get two different answers?

over 7 years ago

I personally don’t believe in cleansings, and all that other crap. Its a way to use your fears against you.

You still have to check in with yourself and ask yourself why you need to still get readings. Ask yourself what letting go of him really means for you.

And as a side note, back to my original post, begging advisors to be truthful to you, but still needing to get readings over and over validates everything i said above. That tells me you knew on a soul level the truth and needed readings to avoid that truth. Same way you got the truth and needed other readings to invalidate and avoid the truth.

You subconsciously created “confusion” so you could stay stuck and confused so you don’t have to deal with the reality that its time to get on with your life.

over 7 years ago

T (tmac)

28 posts

Fair enough. You can chose to see it like that but I mentioned I came back because January is almost over and the contact timeframe had come to pass so I did want confirmation to what I felt. But why is the lady saying one thing? And then I come back and someone says something completely different? After the opposite reading I have not got any others. I don’t feel I need to. I held onto it because it gave me something to look forward to. The same thing telling me to let go and make room for a new interest would have done. So begging was a little harsh but in my chats or messages I said very clearly I just need the truth. If you see a reunion great if you don’t I needed to know for my own health. Nope nobody said move on. He was my twin flame and was coming back. I had one lady who knew how deep this was and said “I’d love to tell you to let go and move on, that you deserve better”. That this waiting is slowly killing you, but he is your destiny and I cannot lie to you. January he will return or make contact. So I waited a few months cause she told me this in Aug/September.

You can think I’m a psychic junky but I’m not asking why I hung onto it knowing it could be false. I’m asking how there can be mixed messages by two different advisors with a two day difference in between? That’s what makes t confusing to “move on” because you hear so much of one thing it’s hard to let go of that and until today, I. This ENTIRE year nobody ever gave me anything different.

So do you pick up on anything? Why did they all say to wait?

over 7 years ago

T (tmac)

28 posts

I thank you for your help. I have a clear heart and open mind.im fine with what I was told today but for those of us that do not have the gift and insight that you guys do it’s hard to just walk away or move on when your so confused.

I’m over being hurt, I’m just saying I’m very confused. And that confusion holds me back. The multiple “he’s your twin flame,don’t go on without him” messages gave me false hope. Does this make me a bad person? No. like two days before the advisor who wasdoing work insisting he’s still coming back then I got the new reading because it’s confusing to see time frames come and go. So it felt off. I wanted to seek out someone new and unbiased with no invested interest and ask a new advisor. This isn’t about sugar coating and having to hear what makes me happy. Being told to move on, or new interest in the future, would have made me happy. This IS about confusion. Why does this feel your putting this on me?

over 7 years ago

I’m not trying to make you feel bad. I am trying to help you see the pattern, the pattern of confusion and why the subconscious mind does that. You have heard the truth and felt it in your soul but you still have a hard time with it. Ask yourself why.

You can justify continuing getting readings over and over, but again, ask yourself why. What are you really getting out of it? What is your payoff for staying confused? Confusion is usually a subconscious trick to keep us stuck. It makes us feel like we cant move in either direction so we don’t deal with anything.

I cant answer the mixed messages, I don’t know who you have gone to or even your state of mind when you get a session. I personally have not looked at you and we have never done a session.

But remember, anyone can pick up a deck of tarot cards and hang out a shingle.

over 7 years ago

You would think morally a good human would tell you the truth. However, I basically begged this one reader to help me move on. Telling her I felt like I was being held back from moving on and I wanted to move forward and would like advice on how to do that, she kept saying that she couldn’t tell me not to move on because I have free will, but that he would be returning and moving on would cause me more problems. Honestly, this went on late 2015 until mid 2016. I spent tons of money, close to $2000 on readings. Became sick, stuck, depressed. Finally I stopped readings. I am finally getting better emotionally and mentally. Sorry for what you are going through.

over 7 years ago

My issue with all of this is that people are making money off lying. That is not ethical. And we end up hurt. I got to a point where I knew he wasn’t returning and got readings to simply see if anyone could or would be honest.

over 7 years ago

T (tmac)

28 posts

Wow $2000 I wish. I got conned into paying for cancer treatments because I was told hebdidnt want to leave but he had cancer and was scared. I was so upset so I said can you heal that? And she said yes. So triple the amount you paid then I was going to one before so I asked her “hey can you pick upon that or heal that” and guess what. She said yes and she didn’t take it all away so I panicked and said okay I’ll pay again even if he never was to come back I had to save him right?

Sure I look gullable by now but two woman told me the same thing? Lung cancer, well damn. I can’t not save him. So I paid again. One got banned because she created a fake email to message me actually asking for the treatments as This person himself. And he knew of her, the advisor through she reaching out to him. So I did then found out by him that he was never sick, and he signed a document stating so, so the one that first Faked the cancer was banned and investigated but no thousands returned to my account. The other has paid $200 towards but has made no real effort but is still here.

To call us junkies or addicts is unfair. You guys have is come back. Do work, follow orders and “come back and see me”. But I begged for truth from everyone to even tell me if they saw someone new and was told not to give up. So tell me how that makes me bad and I should look into why I got the reading or why I came for another. Because you tell someone he’s coming back and that time frame goes. You makenup lies I go to someone else. Get a new time frame, same thing happens. And I won’t defend waiting because I was told hebloved me and would come back? Does that make me bad? No I don’t think it should being happy that the one you love is coming back. I’d have been happy if I was told AT ANY TIME to move on and if new love was coming.

I want a legit answer that doesn’t make me out to be an “addict” or loser for waiting. It’s condescending to hear “ask yourself this or ask yourself that”. I waited because good things I was told were coming that doesn’t make me bad. I went to church and found a way to heal, found a support group for my sisters murder, re did my hair, nails and joined a gym. Bettered myself, my home and my built up my company but I waited because the love of my life or my twin flame was coming. And was it wrong to believe that ONE prediction was maybe the truth? I’m asking why someone can have two different outcomes of the same question.

over 7 years ago

T (tmac)

28 posts

Why does nobody want to answer that without attacking me or “clients” that get too many readings, well can you honesty tell me you have turned someone away for too many readings?

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

I too have begged for the truth, only to be told a pack of lies. I guess anyone can say they are gifted. I can honestly say I met one once, her predictions were scary accurate, so therefore I do believe, and am working with one believe in now, don’t these people care how much damage they are doing to us? our money and our emotional well being?

over 7 years ago

I am sorry you got scammed, I truly am. And I wish you could see my post in the spirit that it was written, not one of blame but one of bringing attention to the problems in this industry and how not to fall into the trap.

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

if they are outright lying to you, and giving false hope, then they are to blame, hope they enjoyed he laugh and the money