Psychic block you for no reason

over 7 years ago

So a month maybe 2 ago, I was in the middle of introduction min going towards the reading and i asked the advisor to send me the deal and her last response was “i sense an interruption” and ended chat so i thought it was a bitwine disconnection and I tried to connect with her again but she never accepted it, then after a few tries she blocked me. Has anything like that ever happen to anyone? I didnt even ask for free minutes, or tried to get the reading for free all i did was asking for the deal. Then I tried again without the bitwine account, she accepts and when she asked for names and started reading and realized she was reading for me I get the same there’s an “interuption” message again and left. This worries me, like am i cursed or something that’s why she wouldn’t read for me? lol I just really want to get an explanation to this. Really Puzzled.

over 7 years ago
yourpsychic's photo

Mystical moon's Psychic (yourpsychic)

17 posts

to be honest there could be something that is blocking that reader for reading for you .. you shouldn’t take it to heart but its hurtful that she didn’t give a explanation to her actions..

i am online if you wish to have a reading..

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental , I also have great specials so come chat now to see what the new year has in store for you

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your questions and much more . I will give you the truth on all of your concerns and much more . Accurate insight and details . When hire answers back right away. Blessings

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

I was blocked for no reason as well, another just said she could not read me, could not connect, at least she was honest