Misplaced Memory Stick somewhere in my House! :(

over 7 years ago

Hi I’ve dropped / mis-placed my Memory Stick somewhere in my house and I have no idea where I mis-laid it, but there was loads of photos on there that I had spent hours of time working on collecting and putting them together and I need to find it.

Is there anyone that could give me some possible guidance as to where in my house it might be?!? I have a really bad memory so if I absent-mindedly drop something or leave it out of my hand I easily forget where this new hiding-place is! :( :( Please help as I need to get my Memory Stick back! :( Thank you.

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

OFFERING PSYCHIC THERAPY SESSIONS

A psychic therapy session is just like a session with a normal therapist, only you get psychic insight and/or psychic services with the therapy session, I can help in all areas of life and all connections such as past loved ones, all love and relationship matters, past life research, career finances and business, health and mental health, all spiritual connections, and much more

this experience and service is a very positive experience and also just like any other therapy session but like I said with the help of psychic abilities added!,

psychic therapy can be a lot of different things what I offer in psychic therapy is

Meditation sessions (not offered on bitwine)

chakra alignments

chakra balancings

aura readings

regular therapy session with psychic insight

psychic therapy session times

30 minute session $45

1 hour session $95

1 hour and 40 minute session (call for price)

2 hour session (call for price)

2 hour and 40 minute session ( call for price)

or an unlimited time which means you stay as long as you like, again (call for price)

appointments can be made or you can just call as you please!

I hope to hear from any of yous that are interested xoxo

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

Do a pendulum with a necklace.Test each room with it and if it swings clock-wise, it means a YES if it goes counterclockwise or back and forth it means NO. Good luck…

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/22/17-1/29/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SPRING SPECIALS!