Bd's reaction

over 7 years ago

How does 8-25-80 feel about the baby? Does he really want me to keep it?

over 7 years ago

yes

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and see how he feels and his thoughts about the baby and much more and how everything will go in the months ahead and after the baby is born through spirit . I will give you full accurate insight and details and the truth . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat Many Blessings ahead

over 7 years ago

04/02/94 is my dob if tht helps

over 7 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I would love to help you with this situation. Pregnancy causes a lot of reactions, but these reactions often morph over time. Come to me if you would like help. I will be online shortly. I suggest clicking on the link to let you know when I’m online as I take first come, first serve. ;)

Many Blessings to you! And Congratulations!

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

OFFERING PSYCHIC THERAPY SESSIONS

A psychic therapy session is just like a session with a normal therapist, only you get psychic insight and/or psychic services with the therapy session, I can help in all areas of life and all connections such as past loved ones, all love and relationship matters, past life research, career finances and business, health and mental health, all spiritual connections, and much more

this experience and service is a very positive experience and also just like any other therapy session but like I said with the help of psychic abilities added!,

psychic therapy can be a lot of different things what I offer in psychic therapy is

Meditation sessions (not offered on bitwine)

chakra alignments

chakra balancings

aura readings

regular therapy session with psychic insight

psychic therapy session times

30 minute session $45

1 hour session $95

1 hour and 40 minute session (call for price)

2 hour session (call for price)

2 hour and 40 minute session ( call for price)

or an unlimited time which means you stay as long as you like, again (call for price)

appointments can be made or you can just call as you please!

I hope to hear from any of yous that are interested xoxo

over 7 years ago

Not looking for any fake advice!