English (Change)

FREE READINGS

4 months ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

houseofedwards

118 posts

Why are clients treating this forum as a means to get a free reading? There are numerous questions been asked that should be taken into chat and paid for. If Im a hardworking individual who pays my way around and never requests anything free this is because we should understand our role as well as the advisors. What makes it worst is there are advisors answering their questions.

3 months ago

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

3 months ago
tanya007 didn't upload a photo

Tanya Marie Rodanzo Steele (tanya007)

30 posts

Why is this fat chick pulling up threads from over a month ago spewing her ads? Annoying as fuck.

3 months ago

I believe some people suffer with entitlement issue, that the world revolve around them and they’re the only one suffering in the face of the Earth and that gifted hardworking advisors should sympathise with them and give them a free reading because they feel that they should be an exception.

As for advisors who are answering these questions… if you shoot a gun a thousand times to the sky without aiming, you must’ve shot at least one bird flying in the sky, right? i.e. they probably feel that the more they expose themselves by advertising as much as they can, the more likely they are to gain a business by that kind of exposure.

I’m sorry if this may sound harsh. I work as a freelance photographer and sometimes I’d come across those people who feel entitled for free stuff too, so I must admit there’s a sentiment attached to those people expecting to be an exception not putting into thought how us as workers are going to pay for our food tomorrow. :/

3 months ago
luckystar2630 didn't upload a photo

Jenny (luckystar2630)

4 posts

I know I have paid a lot for readings. Unfortunately I went into debt but am working on getting rid of it. I also get taken advantage of. I pet sit/house sit and some people pay me not very much so now I’ve increased my rates since I know I”m worth more than I was charging.

3 months ago
loveadvisorgina0 didn't upload a photo

☾♥ Love Advisor Gina ... (loveadvisorgina0)

19 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Jenny, I see a man coming into your life around the warm summer months. There will be contact in the form of words and or letters. I am feeling mail, email or text. I feel this person works in the healthcare industry or dentistry. Helps others. If you would like to know more please call me.

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

3 months ago
luckystar2630 didn't upload a photo

Jenny (luckystar2630)

4 posts

Gina.. You could know that information from reading my posts.

3 months ago

be careful Jenny, very fishy post above yours.

3 months ago

19 posts

Jenny I see great things for you coming ahead. Stop by today I will offer you a free read to see if we connect before paid session. I don’t want to share more personal information I seeon the forum.

3 months ago

With readings some things posted before in this forum people should be aware about whom is providing their personal info. Really it worries about what they can do behind or interest on about someone.

3 months ago

Hi im online hope to hear from you soon blessings XO

3 months ago

houseofedwards

118 posts

Psychics should be respected for their work. If they’re a scam they are to be reported but asking free questions on this forum is not generally helping clients gain insight or appreciation into the work of the advisors. Gina youre one very busy woman, why don’t you log off for now perhaps have a nice cup of tea or go for a stroll at the mall and give this forum a rest for now my dear lol

3 months ago

I agree! You wouldn’t order a McDonalds with no money, yes? Sometimes a service provider may offer it to you for free or for a fraction of the price (in very, very exceptional case, if ever), but never, ever, expect it. The more you show as feeling entitled to be an exception, the less likely you’d get it (as if you weren’t unlikely enough to get it even before expecting it).

Would someone please read with Gina and tell us how it goes for you? I’m curious.

3 months ago
tay1011 didn't upload a photo

Tanya Marie Rodanzo Steele (tay1011)

35 posts

Most of us aren’t trying to get a free reading. If I ASK something on this forum, I’d like a brief synopsis of what is seen, so I know ahead of time before i call you for a chat, you KNOW my situation, because obviously I am going to ask you more. Many psychics by the time you get in chat think your “testing” them by doing this when you already call and hang up and block you. That is NOT asking for a free reading. Many times I’ve entered chat and next thing you know I’m forced to pay and this person cant connect at all but by the time they grab your money it’s too late, they say you dont want to hear the truth and all that BS, and wont refund you. So yes, I want to know if you connect to MY specific situation ahead of time so I dont waste my time calling you and getting scammed. Many of you must not have had bad luck on this site to go around saying ppl want free readings. Nobody asked for a free reading. This is what the forum is for,to see who is the best fit, who connects the best and can ask a simple question prior to calling an advisor.

But I do agree many here I do feel are just looking for that one specific question to be answered right on the forum and not intend to call the advisor, which is just plain wrong.

3 months ago

19 posts

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

3 months ago
lovelyy didn't upload a photo

lovelyy

43 posts

Love psychic Gina it’s do annoying w all her post clearly a fraud person to keep just coping and pasting bitwine needs to research on her

3 months ago

Now I just think that she’s trolling… hahaha.

3 months ago
kareneh's photo

kareneh

42 posts

I don’t think Gina is a scam I got a reading with her and she knew my feelings and my situation very well and her prediction has yet to pass so we will see. But my opinion she was very understanding and I honestly felt she was genuine.

3 months ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

262 posts

I am sure most people that post on this board have had several paid readings. I’m also sure that there are several other reasons why people post on this board apart from wanting free readings. People always have questions after a reading so if any advisor decides to respond, it’ll only make a person want to know more and this cannot be accomplished on this board.

3 months ago

19 posts

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

3 months ago

While services do have to be paid for – I do have a number of regular clients who do follow up through bitwine Email. And I dont mind this at all.

And sometimes after a reading its natural a person might want to clarify some points and I am fine with that within reason.

A few clients whom I read with on a more regular basis, do have the need to provide updates and so forth due to the complexity of there respective situations. And I am totally fine with that and would not expect them to do this in the paid reading.

Of course they are people who do look to abuse this courtesy service, but over all so long as people are reasonable I have no problems with follow ups.

3 months ago

I never expect a free reading as you shouldn’t from any professional. I have respect and gone on to have full readings from those that give constructive comments and not just use the forum for spam ads. Total respect to Dino in this regard!

3 months ago

houseofedwards

118 posts

Dino you are a well respected advisor here you should know that. You even have the compassion to turn down a few readings I attempted with you because you knew it was either much too soon or there weren’t developments you could pick up well enough to hold a session. Not many readers do this at all. Regards to you.

3 months ago

It is called Ask a psychic, am I wrong?

I think some people mistake the purpose, like Tanya said, you want to ask and see a bit of the psychic abilities or who connects better, before you waste anyone’s time or your hard earned money.

Some people get carried away, but if it doesn’t effect you just keep scrolling. Maybe they don’t know better, or they can’t be helped. Not everyone thinks they are entitled, or out to get free readings, maybe they are desperate, hurting or think that’s what this section is for. You guys lumped everyone posting questions into one group, which I don’t think is fair to all who post. And even if they read this post and comments, I don’t think they will think twice about doing so, I see it already happened. Some just don’t “get it”. Some do.

And Dino you are highly respected around here!!

3 months ago

Gina, are you mentally ill? I’d NEVER do a reading with you, EVER!! Two accounts, that we know of?

Trying to take advantage of “Jenny” using her own posts on here, against her. Trying to trick her into a reading? I’ve seen desperate but you miss are the WORST. You’re like a vulture