Will I ever find someone who has a connection with me

over 7 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

Anybody? Seems I am connection to nobody..?

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hi there, I would love to give you some insight and clarity on anything you may be going through your more then welcome to chat with me all I need is your name and dob to connect with you,

blessings

over 7 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me help you today on your connection for the future , and balance in all areas of your life , from love and relationship , to family issues , its a lot of hurt around you , when you will go forward and settle with the right person for a future , and moves , also . Come in I know can help you and ease your mind on all of your concerns You won’t regret it . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychichealer240 didn't upload a photo

Psychic Healer (psychichealer240)

6 posts

Hello my name is Natalie and I am giving free psychic readings over the phone. I am a gifted psychic with 15 yrs of experience in tarot cards, crystal & astrology readings. I specialize in helping with love, career, family,. And all matters in-between. If you are lost and confused and seeking true help to find the answers leading you to true happiness and peace of mind. Don’t hesitate these answers are just a phone call away. I am available everyday and even late nights…no situation is to big or too small allow me to put my power and hands into your life and show you what iisin store for 2017!!

(240) 917-8040

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/22/17-1/29/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SPRING SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
psychictom's photo

Psychic Tom Life Love & More (psychictom)

34 posts

I would be happy to look into this for you.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are not a single spirit at this time but you are disappointed. I will be able to tell you more after spirit connection and also guide you towards the right path of your happiness.Feel free to join me for more details.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I would like to read for you and pass on the messages from the angels.Love and Light.G.