Are there any real psychic that gives real prediction

over 7 years ago
imtiredoflove didn't upload a photo

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

Being on here I have wasted alot of money. Advisor have have me the wrong prediction. Then gets an attitude when you ask and they say something else. Smh…

over 7 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Yes theyre ones..I haved readings with psychic Jane she was the real deal for me she describe me situation like she has been with me it was an awww !! Experience even thoughts of myself then i wonder how did she did that…my thoughts? How she pick it up. So Thanks for her im still believing theyre spectacular psychics.

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Theloveadvisor has been accurate. Infact, his other prediction is now happening as we speak. Spiritualloveadvisor has been accurate wirh timeline as well.

over 7 years ago

IM online call me 10.00 for 30mins

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to answer any question you have and give you clarity and light on your situation with honesty and accuracy I give no false hopes like most allow me to give you some insight on what this new year has in store for you. I’m having some great specials rite now as well $10 for 15mins. feel free to chat with me anytime

blessings, Audrey

over 7 years ago

Hi,I’m online now.If you would like to receive the message from Angels what to do next.Love and Light.G.