Frustrated

over 7 years ago

I have been looking for a job and had interviews. Nothing happens didn’t get any job..I had an interview 3 days ago that I was hoping to get the job and the manager told me give him 2 weeks..I am positive that I will get it.. Will I get the job and when?

over 7 years ago

Im online and can chat

over 7 years ago

im online lets chat XO!

over 7 years ago

Hi, Christine :) Please stop by for an evaluation of the job you find and when. Best regards!

over 7 years ago

Hello, I would be happy to give you the answer to your questions and much more around when you will work and have a good a job . I read around the spirit of the situation , Come in for a chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to share my insight with you nd provide you with clear honest answers , come chat now I am online and ready to help.

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Predictions, fast and accurate ten mins for ten dollars

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

The manager will be interviewing other canditates within those 2 weeks so keep interviewing until you get an offer letter. Only apply for the job you want, nothing less. I hope you get a job as soon as you need it.

over 7 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

Hello Friend, I am Saami and I do understand your situation, Allow me to provide you detailed reading on your matter, I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.