Need help finding lost and stolen stuff and someone who can give me money to get my stuff and life back in order

over 7 years ago
radrave didn't upload a photo

radrave

5 posts

I have had an issue for years with people giving me a hard time.

I lost my wallet a few months back that had money in it and never recovered it. I want to know where it’s at.

I also want to get help locating stolen stuff and identify people who stole them so I can take them to court and punish them and make them pay. I had my iPad stolen, my car broken into and had the radio and iPod stolen, my friend stole my 2nd iPod, video games and my friend’s trading card and want him to pay up or I’ll take him to court and bleed him beyond dry.

And I want to find out who vandalized my jeep years ago and take them to court and make them pay and buy me a new one and punish them for making my life hard.

I also want advice to come across someone who can give me a good paying job that pays super well and someone who can give me money with no strings attached so I can get rid of my bills and problems and get back into school and get my stuff and more back and back in karate and stuff. I’m sick of not succeeding when I keep busting my but to keep getting to where I want to.

over 7 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Psychic in here can help you but i have read testimonials of miss janie that have helped and sonia too guide people to find things lost..Hope it helps.

over 7 years ago

radrave

5 posts

For sure. Hopefully I can get my wallet and money back and find who did these things with empirical evidence and get back at them for making my life harder and difficult than it already is.

over 7 years ago

HI Radgrave the problem with what your asking as it goes into a legal area. When you speak of taking people to court. Bitwine advisors are not allowed to give such insight that could be linked to any thing legal.

It does though sound like you are facing allot in your life right now, and maybe some clear cut guidance and solid advise based on what is seen around could help point you in the right direct.

End choices though are always yours.

Wish you well

Psychic Dino – Empath

over 7 years ago

radrave

5 posts

Fine, just identify them. I’ll deal with them from there.

Of course, it only goes to show you all are full of it if that’s how its going to be.