Reading on future partner

over 7 years ago
shazashoo didn't upload a photo

shazashoo

43 posts

Hi there I have a few guys around me but none of them are relationship material is there anyone who is good at picking up when and how I will meet my future guy and what they are like?

over 7 years ago
mattdemon didn't upload a photo

loveandlight78 (mattdemon)

24 posts

I remember you had a reading with psychic Dino, hid predict were right with you or not

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you a full accurate reading on your love for the future and when he will come in for a serious relationship . I read around the spirit of the person and see what spirit show and where you will meet him . Come in for a chat and session. Try my specials – Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hi :) check my special in this respect. Best regards!

over 7 years ago
shazashoo didn't upload a photo

shazashoo

43 posts

Yes I had a few readings with Dino and tom he ex he saw coming forward never did. This was almost 7 months ago now. Even Dino now has given me advice to move on. Accurate for me has been Psychic a Candice Love Expert (got time frames right about a guy friend becoming interested in me) Psychi Devine who saw my ex having a girlfriend when none others did see it and Count Marco gives good insight to help make sense of your situation.

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to look into things for you and give you clarity and light on your situation and give you some insight on what this year has in store for you. feel free to chat with me anytime I’m having some great specials today.

$10 for 15mins today only

over 7 years ago
genevieve1818's photo

Stardust (genevieve1818)

16 posts

Hello hun,

My forte is reading the emotional scale of an individual and reading twin flame and lovers, the connections through the energy and what direction its going to travel in. I would be happy to take a look at this for you and can offer free minutes to you as well since you and I have not spoken before. When you see me on chat don’t hesitate to chat.

Blessings

Genevieve 1818

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Fast readings in ten mins / predictions as too / ten dollars flat fee for ten mins