English (Change)

Does he realize...

11 months ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

184 posts

Does bf realize how much of an…...#/*&!, he was to me.? Yes I get he stressed..but to act the way he did…....

11 months ago

Hi Dear I Can Help You Through this, Answers and insight is only a click away

11 months ago

limited time offer $1.00 per min . hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental , I also have great specials so come chat now to see what the new year has in store for you . $10 12mins and 5 Qs Y/N answers $20 23mins $30 33mins

11 months ago

I can help you make sense of the disagreement the two of you had. I can tell you what he’s thinking, what really was behind everything and how things seem to pan out.

If you are interested, I will be available to help people in an hour from now. I would love to help you too.

Many Blessings,

Tammy

(Angel Wings 777)

11 months ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

11 months ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you his feelings what the spirit show around his thoughts toward you . I read the spirit of the person , and see what spirit show , when he will contact you and you and him will be able to get back together and have better communication with each other. I will give you the truth on what is ahead around your love life and relationship . and guide you through spirit . Try my specials today . Come in for a chat and session . Blessings

11 months ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

Anything yet?

11 months ago

Hi audry,

No he doesn’t realize how cruel he really has been, he will be back into your life and apologize. I have a special going on, 10 mins for 25. Come chat with me for insight

11 months ago

Hi,If you would like to hear the Angel messages pls call me now.G.

11 months ago

Audry He doesnt realize but he will do this again he doesnt respect u the way he should come chat for more insight