English (Change)

How do psychics do a love reading?

11 months ago

I heard you had to open 3 different energies.

1. Your clients energy 2. Your clients love interest 3. The energy of how they feel about each other.

Do you ever mix desires up with true feelings? & how much percentage are love readings accurate? That’s a lot of energy to open

11 months ago

yes you have to open up the several energies, in order to do it, it takes a lot of energy to get it but if you have a good psychic/spiritualist it is 95% accurate with that being said timeframes can be a bit off because if someone makes a different decision about a time the future(timeframe) can change with the decision! I hope I can help

11 months ago

Hello, I can help you , I read around the spirit of the person and see what the person thoughts are toward you on love and relationship . The spirit will show around the person and you and their thoughts . Come in for a reading and chat . I would be happy to go further and give you full accurate insight and details . Try my specials toda y. Blessings

11 months ago

When asked about someone’s feelings I connect to their mind (thoughts and feelings) and speak from their perspective (your love interest, the quesited). There is another layer to that, what these feelings mean for a relationships and how they might evolve with time.

11 months ago

Is it easy for a psychic to pick up desires & mix up the whole reading?. Like say for instance I had strong feelings for Bob & I always thought about him. Could a psychic pick up on my desire for him to love me instead of his actual feelings? Or is that a rare occurrence

11 months ago

11 months ago
cinnamon_breeze didn't upload a photo

cinnamon (cinnamon_breeze)

18 posts

basically its what happens all the time that’s why many love predictions are inaccurate

11 months ago

im online hope to chat soon blessing XO!

11 months ago

I’m starting to believe that too.