1,2, or (3) not so much.

over 7 years ago

Ok, R IS 36, 11/80. VERY HANDSOME – we’ve known each other since march of last year. We had sex in may - and he said after, because of the age difference and I’m located 40 min away it wouldn’t work but he wanted to be friends still – surpizingly I have remained the texting hasn’t stopped and the sexual tention is there still- he’s VERY SOCIAL and outgoing and he’s always doing something. But yet he last week wanted me to come over—I know I’m not just in this for the sex but is he??? He’s someone I am attracted to and could see myself with.

Second guy J last was with him Sept 15, had sex. The only one I’d forget every guy for. Just a message or seeing a picture of him sends electricity thru me. I love him. So many emotions with him. But he disappeared in October / I wanted him to try harder and put forth more effort in communicating. He disappeared / he has done that before but always come back. I recently sent him a friend request on Facebook but he hasn’t excepted yet. Will he return or has he gone for good. Known him for over a year and half.

3rd—December 15 or so met D he was great wanted what I did in life BUT his life was upside down—he moved an hour away from where I lived – came from Georgia. He was a spender and seemed to need me to help him if he needed something. I didn’t spend a lot on him but I ended it. Jan 1. He needed me to financially help him at times and it hurt that he was like that. Very UNSTABLE!

Leads me to know, with first guy R—we are both back at it again – but not sure If he’s wanting what I want – just hesitant.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I can help you to know who is really very close to your heart and who is most connected to your spirit.Dear time is running fast away so choose for you a best partner.Feel free to join me for more details.I will guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

over 7 years ago

Thx

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

hi dear I see your in a bit of a limbo and having some confusion I can help guide you and give you some clarity I have many different readings and specials that may suit your needs right now I have a $24 unlimited time and questions full life & love reading with $5 off xoxo

over 7 years ago

Thx

over 7 years ago

hi im online permin is ONLY 0.25 Permin

over 7 years ago

Thx

over 7 years ago

Hello, I would be glad to help you and see what is ahead for the first guy and if the other guy will come back also . I read around the spirit of the person s and see what his thoughts are and much more toward you and if you have a future with the one where spirit show for a long term relationship . I will give you the truth through spirit and what spirit show around you and one of these guys , or someone else coming in for you this year for a serious relationship with you . Try my specials – On line now – Come in for a session and reading . Blessings