Heart2heart connections

over 7 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

@kitty I’m in the same situation as you scared to do the heart2heart cause of the demons speaking. I tried to speak to lucida she was happy to read for me then all of a sudden she said my energy is all over the place and blocked me so weird that’s not something to block someone for lol.

What does 3rd and 5th dimension reunion mean?

And what are some psychics what told you you’ll reconnected that actually happened?

over 7 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Hi Pauline, well if you want to know my advise, your angels were preventing you from getting a reading from her, actually what i have notice when someone block you without aknowledge about why!..is actually the spirits with whom they work.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

About 3 rd or 5th dimensión reunión i now know is all names…like is a kind of spirit session… Now i think they name it like with other names that someone just can connect instantly and know the thoughts or feelings of the person you ask.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

I always like the universe unfolds by itself what is Good for me or what i can do to prevent a certain situation, like psychics that works with Tarot cards or with spiritual guides are the ones i like. I do prevent to consult ones like vodoos psychics or spells for someone..like in magic or spirit session theyre things behind this that in my personal life i have learnt in a hard way. So never do spells for someone or spirits sessions..i haved gone through a hard process.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

I have two years now i came here and my first psychic was (accurate Jane) for me i dont know how to describe her, she went beyond my life so dimensional, she even could say my thoughts, my dreams, my partner what he would do, what things leads to happen, she told me to leave him he was no worth it, that she could see a better man for me in a year and some months and yes she even told the field career, and yes she was soooo excellent psychic!!!! But im still here just to see of she is going to come back here, she is no longer here by the moments.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Good psychics i did a reading is the following:

Is psychic sean, psychic Mía now she is psychic marissa, Ashley, terra,samantha, aveenas angels, eva, lauren, and theres other one im missing his nick here.

For me they all are very good ones, i was doubtful in one point, i even send them emails of how they can possible lied to me, and next i did apologize,once this Year we reconnected, and i was like …they seem to look up beyond even if i felt loosing my faith.

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..♥ TIME-FRAMES! FULL IN-DEPTH HEART 2 HEART+CONNECTIONS!!! *♥

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

♥ TIME-FRAMES! FULL IN-DEPTH HEART 2 HEART+CONNECTIONS!!! *♥

over 7 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

So the spirits told her to block me? Hm that’s odd. But ya I do believe there is a reason behind that if they block you or you can’t connect with them anymore it’s better to just let it go.

what have you gone through doing spells? Are you in the process of removing it? Spells are just beyond bad that’s like going against someone’s will it’s unfair to the other person too. If you want something just pray. Prayers are the most powerful magic! Thanks for the list (: How old are you kitty?

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Im 29. The hard way is that i never thought what doors i was stepping in.. It depends on what types of deititys on spells someone wokrs. All begin when i was 16… Well is hard to swallow.. but my lesson is it has make me more stronger. Like somehow God make me to face it so he can make me see clearly why those things he hates..and is not from God.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

P…sure pauline .. i did eliminate my prior post coz for my privacy just to share with you..:-)). Im glad you got to read it . You want to share your email?

over 7 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

over 7 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

over 7 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

What prior post? I didn’t see it.

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

The one i describe About mu exp. Ok..I got it pauline..im sending an email to you.

over 7 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

I didn’t get it. Did you type it correctly ?

over 7 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Yes i sent again..