Has a psychic ever told you guys that you are with your soul mate or you have met your soul mate?

over 7 years ago
nattylove didn't upload a photo

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

A lot of psychics say that me & this guy are deeply spiritually & mentally connected & I was wondering if they say that to everyone, or if it might actually be true.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you is there really a strong spiritual connection between both of you or this info is wrong.I will clear this in front of your eyes.Feel free to contact me to know the truth and reality. God bless you

over 7 years ago
nattylove didn't upload a photo

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

No I’m asking everyone else who goes to psychic readings, if psychics tell them the same thing.

over 7 years ago

Yes I only had one reader tell me the truth out of a lot that said we were meant to be I can think something an he say it out his mouth I think they pick up on what you think an try to give advice on that but can’t really see or feel other person but it could just be my life

over 7 years ago

An I also was told for the 10 dollars most won’t try to really connect or get truth not all but most

over 7 years ago
elikaren didn't upload a photo

elikaren

16 posts

Mostly all the readers say my ex is my soulmate in fact they say he’s my twin flame

over 7 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

I haved been told yes the guy is my soulmate and twin but was one so far psychic who told me theres other one ill meet and that the other one is my twinflame. But i just did the 10 deal..and she told me in sort of an event i will meet him. Im not sure coz im think what happened if i dont go at the event?..she told me well eitherway he is going to cross in your path.. Weird session i had on this last one.

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Twin flame, yes.

over 7 years ago
ct1788 didn't upload a photo

cthom (ct1788)

65 posts

Yes twin flame and soulmate

over 7 years ago

i love to read for you chat soon:)

over 7 years ago
dreams2018's photo

dreams2018

13 posts

Some have told me this yes, but im not sure if soulmates exist or not….

over 7 years ago
imtiredoflove didn't upload a photo

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

Yes they all have told me the same but then some have told me no to move on