Desperate

over 7 years ago

So there’s a guy I’ve been waiting to hear from for over four months and he finally did today . Telling me I’m easy to love and things like that . Why is he saying these things ? And what does he want ? To scared to ask him

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will help you to know the whole hidden truth and reality about him and this love relationship after spirit connection.Feel free to contact me.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Tracey , I will give you full accurate insight and details on your love questions and around this person and what his intentions are with you .I will give you the truth what the spirit show around him and much more , if he is serious or not . or , coming, in for what he can get and use you. I’m on line now – Try my specials . I know I can give you full accurate insight , Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Yes, let him love you but make him earn your love; work for it.Then next time he’ll think twice begore he leaves.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to provide you with clear honest accurate answers , I will guide you down the right path of success in ant part of your life , i am also having a great special $1.00 per min rate (limited time only ), so come chat now i am online and ready to help