Wrong if I don't want marriage etc

over 7 years ago
ct1788 didn't upload a photo

cthom (ct1788)

65 posts

I’m at the place in my life where I don’t want a man or marriage. Would I be Wrong? After being hurt countless and brunt many times. I can’t do it anymore.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental , I also have great specials so come chat now to see what the new year has in store for you . $10 12mins and 5 Qs Y/N

over 7 years ago

cthom (ct1788)

65 posts

Faye it really don’t matter no more because I am done.

over 7 years ago

Hello, its your right not to have marriage , or get involved with a relationship . But let me help you and give you full accurate insight on all of your concerns and wishes . I read the spirit around you and see what is ahead and changes . Try my specials . I will give you the truth and much more . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hello. I just have to tell you that you’re not alone in feeling this way. Society puts so much pressure on women and makes them feel like they have to get married in order to be happy and have a good life. And then when women have bad experiences in love and are seriously hurt or disappointed, like you were, it only makes things seem even more daunting. Here’s the thing:

Your worth is not dependent on whether or not you have a man. You can have a wildly joyful and succulent life without getting married. And if you want to take this time to strictly focus on healing and loving yourself, than I think that’s great! Listen to your intuition – your higher self is gently guiding you..showing you what you need. And maybe after some time, you will feel ready to date again..or maybe you’ll decide you’re quite happy alone! Either way is okay. I hope this helped.

-VioletMae

over 7 years ago

It’s actually really important to listen to yourself when you are “done”. You are emotionally depleted and ready for a break from the very real stress that relationships and especially heartbreak will cause.

Animals have been known to die of heartbreak upon losing their keepers. If you aren’t able to give yourself time to heal, it will impact any further connections, even friendships, in a negative way.

Take care of yourself and rest up. Your feelings will change over time, but what’s important is that you are listening to those and not some socially constructed ideals to live your life by. Be yourself and you won’t go wrong.

Love & Light, Leona Graves

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

hi can I interest you in some insight and also some clarity and guidance i’m having a special of $25 unlimited time and questions so you can take your time also I will take $5 off xoxo I wish you the best xoxo

over 7 years ago

Leona Graves, I agree 100%. :)

over 7 years ago

cthom (ct1788)

65 posts

Ty Leona.

over 7 years ago

You’ve been through enough. It’s time for healing.

over 7 years ago

cthom (ct1788)

65 posts

Ikr Sylvia I can’t take it anymore

over 7 years ago

violet and leona and sylvia are correct,

i’m with you on the feeling too, i was like that for a long time after my last break up and 10 years later i’m only just starting to change my mind, but we’ll see.

we all give a lot in relationships, and when the giving bowl is empty, there’s nothing to do but heal and rest, eventually you might change your mind, but till then ,

SOCIETY CAN TAKE A RUNNING JUMP – it’s your life, no-one else’s