How do psychics tap into someone's energy by just saying their name & birthday?

over 7 years ago
nattylove didn't upload a photo

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

I always wondered that, I go to phone psychics a lot. & when I want to get information about somebody (love readings) they ask me what the guys name is & DOB. I don’t understand how psychics can tap into somebody else’s energy field by just a name, especially when they aren’t in the room or even corresponding with the psychic. They make it seem like it’s so simple lol

over 7 years ago
msrae didn't upload a photo

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Me too !! I’m not a fan of people who ask for birthdays though. I really just like when they ask names. But I also wondered how they see all this lol

over 7 years ago

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

It’s definitely some mysterious work lol

over 7 years ago

For me, there are two reasons. First, its how I have you bring in their energy by putting energy into something that is very specific to that person. I then ask your guides about that energy that you are bringing in. The second reason is that looking at the thinking process of a 21 year old vs a 54 year old is very different and it helps me interpret what I am seeing more clearly when I know their age.

over 7 years ago

It’s not easy, in the sense that it takes a lot of energy and skill :) but with practice, one manages to channel things quicker. I use both tools (you can see the magick tools I use on my page) and no tools, and most times a combination of both, depending on how I feel or the client request. Without tools, my gift is mostly about vision and empathy – I feel what the quesited feels and/or see flashes, like scenes from a movie. The flashes are many times like a puzzle, so yes, knowing something about the person, such as their age, helps me in deciphering what I see. The psychic gift as I experience is not just about seeing/feeling things, but also deciphering the visual codes, it’s like a symbolic language. My passion is divination methods (tools), it’s like a complex puzzle or like chess, more challenging and less tiring than seeing flashes, plus I need to close my eyes to see the flashes, so it takes more time out of a live session, and I also like to feel things in my hands when I read, the energy of touch helps me a lot, and the right symbols/cards feel differently. But I like everything when it comes to psychic readings :)

Reading with tools is like reading a sentence in hieroglyphs, combined with what one feels. With vision, it is slower and like a deeper trance, but also like interpreting a puzzle of images, sounds and feelings.

over 7 years ago

As a clairvoyant, I see things symbolically and through a story-like structure. You could ask me if the red ball or blue ball is better for you and I will be able to tell you an answer based on the energies I read from each. And those two balls could represent two different people for you.

In the end, it would be the same reading, at least for me with the way that I tune in. Names and birthdays help me keep things practical and rational in the context of normal human communication.

But if you want to talk balls, we can do that, too.

Love & Light, Leona Graves

over 7 years ago

i wish i knew, then i would have written an instruction book and been a millionaire by the age of 15 lol

i only ask the first name. And, if it happens to be a name that matches a friend of mine i ask what colour their hair is , i have no idea how it works, but i then usually see them like you would see a daydream , usually by looking at a blank wall or putting my eyes out of focus, once i see them i will pull a few cards , and the images on the card change as to what aspect i am supposed to be interpreting, i can pull the same card for 3 people and it will have a different definition for each person .

i think the connection works because the client has them in their mind or has recent events concerning them in mind, although that doesn’t explain how i communicated with an 1800s prisoner of war for a 21 year old the other week, even though he was his great grandfather, they would never have met in life

my inner science nerd is always asking how does it work, and my logical brain is completely bemused by it , to the point that when folks say “i don’t believe in what you do” , i usually reply, “neither do i , but it works !”

wish i could give you a better answer , but the truth is i have no idea how it works, i just know it does (mostly)

:)

over 7 years ago

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

Yeah I just always wondered about love readings lol. It’s just crazy how a psychic can tap into your love interest’s energy with out them being there. I get scared sometimes because I’m afraid the psychic might be picking up on my desires for him to love me back rather then his true feelings.

over 7 years ago

I never ask nor need b-days, Just first Names, I go by a person’s energy when they call and I can usually pick up on emotions, personality, etc…

In fact I have had people call me and give me a false name and I am generally able to tell when this is happening.

B-days to me are always connected to astrology and horoscopes so the reader looks at your sign and the sign of your match and reads that, JUST MY OPINION of coure.

I rely on my tools a lot as well, Dice mainly, if I am feeling that intense desire from you that you want someone in your life, I check with the die to make sure he/she feels it too, to make sure I am not just picking up on your desire only :)

Hope that helped.

Blessings

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Terry. I’ll have to experience a reading with you. I dont like being asked dob as it screams astrology :(

over 7 years ago

Birth dates are important for me, and I just know it helps with the connection (when I have one which I dont always)

On a more practical note I need to ask , to confirm as best I can that the person I am going to read for is over 18. I know its not solid proof at all, but its an old habit of mine. And quite a few times when I have asked the person has given a birth date which showed them as under 18. After which I politely tell them I wont read for them until they are of age.

And then as Jamie said there is a difference in energy / feelings wise for a person who is 68 as opposed to 28.

Asking for a first name , for me is just so I know who i am speaking to :) and does not really have an effect on the reading either way.

over 7 years ago
dreams2018's photo

dreams2018

13 posts

This thread is seriously interesting, i have always been curious about this.