Different answers

over 7 years ago

When I am consulting psychics on this site I keep getting one of two answers regarding the distance between me and my guy. I am concerned because I want to make the right moves for my situation but I don’t want to be fed false time lines or hopes. How do I know what’s real? I’ve had a couple of psychics look into our previous readings while conducting a current one… is it possible to see the readings a client has done with other psychics? Also I understand situations sometimes change, but how is it possible for one psychic to say that they see a long future with someone only to say you should walk away just a few days later? What else could they be picking up? Thank you!

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

hi I can help you with some guidance and also give you some clarity as well, I will answer all your questions!, i have many different specials and readings a popular right now i have is $25 unlimited time and questions so you can ake your time! i’m online now and would be happy to help and even give you $5 off xoxo

over 7 years ago
yourpsychic's photo

Mystical moon's Psychic (yourpsychic)

17 posts

if you would like to provide me with your name and date of birth and also his i can give you a detailed reading answering your question and giving you the reason for the mixed answers and confusion its causing to you by the sounds of it just from prior experience i would say that something is lingering and that triggers the mixed information feel free to contact me i do have a 10 special

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

fast & accurate readings in ten mins