Why are psychics so over priced?

over 7 years ago
nattylove didn't upload a photo

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

Why are psychics so over priced? I thought that psychics lose their abilities if they base their intentions on money. It’s crazy how psychics will make you spend over 100 dollars or even 300 dollars on a reading. I mean I understand why you guys charge, but don’t over do it. Jeez.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I’m not like that , I fair with my clients for a reading , I read the spirit of a situation and around the person and give you the truth what is happening and insight . what the spirit show on all matters and I do have specials , . Check out my profile . Now if you would like a reading , I would be happy to help you for a reasonable price. Come in for a reading and chat . On line now – I know I can answer all of your questions and give you guidance . Blessings

over 7 years ago
nattylove didn't upload a photo

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

I don’t believe you Marva. You say the same thing on everybody’s post & never answer the questions with any compassion . I don’t feel like you are genuine, I feel like you are desperate for money because you copy & paste the same thing in every post.

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I think some of the more expensive psychics know they are gifted and being a psychic is all they do for work so they need to make a living as well. There have been some who are overpriced that have given me a deal because they know I’m not rich. I think if you mention that any good psychic would be willing to work with you.

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

we only get 60% of the charge and then pay pay pal transaction fees which is 3% . and no psychics won’t loose their powers for charging people for their time and efforts.. Most of us do it as guided by our spirit guides. and it is our living. My guide told me to work as a psychic in 2012.. i am post graduate physiotherapist, trained singer and have been dance trainer as well. Still i followed his command and made this my profession. so that i can help more and more people with the gift that i have..

Every one needs to support family and pay bills and same goes with people who work as psychics..

I just do not like when people pretend to be psychics and actually are not gifted at all..

not only that high price helps filter out most of the people who call to leave bad rating on purpose..

Hope this answer helps you understand..

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Natty,

I am not over priced,and regularly do Happy Hour when it is half price. I haven’t ever had a reading go to $300,or even $100 for that matter. I can usually say all that needs to be said in less time then that.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago
cyndia didn't upload a photo

Hey:) (cyndia)

45 posts

Not necessary Jenny. I have know a few amazing readers who are super affordable because they does it from their heart and know the need for it. The expensive ones are just after the money and needed it for their living expenses.

over 7 years ago

First of all I don’t copy and paste , I give you my true feelings and not over price , I give you the truth , I don’t know who you were talking to and that is not true at all . All of my clients will tell you that is not true . Now I never gave a reading for 300 dollars , or 200.00 100.00 I read for 10 15 20 25 , 30, 40, 50 , It is the time where a client pick , so get your thoughts right toward me , I been reading for many years , and please keep the truth going not false replies on me , I’m a real spirituous and only done good for my clients . If you didn’t t, like the truth , what the spirit shown , then that is your option . but don’t lie on me and put out false info . Blessings

over 7 years ago
msrae didn't upload a photo

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

^^^^ what? Lol