Chakra balancing

over 7 years ago
elikaren didn't upload a photo

elikaren

16 posts

Hi I was told that I need a spiritual cleanse I never had any work done or try to for the fact that I’m scared to mess with anything like that. One of the advisors is offering me and my lover a chakra balance and she will meditate for 15 days. She says it’s $150 but she will charge me $75 to do on both of us. All I have to do is wear. Something white for 5 days. I’m thinking really hard on it only Cus I do feel negativity around me. Can anyone tell me if I’m being told lies?

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name Is faye , and there are many ways to do chakra balancing, I my self meditate with you for 15 mins in session and I will also light white unscented candles and connect to your energys,then you would meditate 15 mins before bed every night for 2wks I will also light the same white candle every night for 2wks , nothing to do with black magic or spells , if you would like to chat I am online now

over 7 years ago
cyndia didn't upload a photo

Hey:) (cyndia)

45 posts

You are lied. If you want to do cleanse and chakra balancing, goto yoga.

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

chakras can not be balanced. They are closed for all but can be opened by your own efforts using Yoga, meditation, Mantra and right guru guidance..

We can heal you spiritually from bad energies but can not open your chakras..

and there is nothing like balancing chakras.

Hey kindly do read my profile.. Just in case..

Blessings