Sent request.....

over 7 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

I sent John 10/73, a friend request on Facebook. He went distant in October, and went into hiding. I’ve tried messaging and as of yesterday Facebook. In hopes to reach him. I love him and I can’t break my ties with him. He has my heart. There’s a new guy, around me super nice but he’s got financial issues right now, he’s recently moved and he’s stressed. My son, (17) and I have made it thru all these years with out anyone. He’s getting older and I’m realizing I need to find someone who means it. THUS, the reason John disappeared, once again. I told John it took two people trying and communicating to make it not one. He tried, but was SLOW….. I feel as if he truly cares but he got overwhelmed in October and ran. Will he except the friend request, I sent and do you see any hope in him changing in 2017? He has my heart and soul. I know, this because the new guy has tried to make this work with me and I just can’t stop thinking of John. Thx and blessings to you all in the new year.

over 7 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Ann, Happy new years to you. Allow me to look into this situation a bit for you. I see that there things that you yet to understand about him and there is a lot of confusion surrounding you both. Let me help clear this up for you and hopefully guide you two on a good path.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to connect with his first name and astrology sign to provide clear honest insight and guide you down the right path to success in any situation , come chat now I am online and ready to help

over 7 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Thx

over 7 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

HELP & ANSWER Do you want the truth about your relationship? What does He/She feel & think? Do you fear your partner is unfaithful? Will this relationship work out? Is this my soulmate ? Reads all Tells all in life Love,Career, Family NOW Psychic SPY LOOKS deep into your lovers mind,Gifted to Help in all Life Issues No false Hope I GIVE True Results thru my powers I am a Natural Born Healer Just need answers to help & direct you

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let e help you and give you full accurate insight for this new year around this situation around him and you . The spirit will show me if it will improve and he will come to you , or move on for the new year. I will give you the truth and see when things will balance out for you and him or not . Come in for chat and session .Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hi,I would like to give you the messages from my Angels,pls join me for chat.G.

over 7 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Thx everyone – still nothing from John. I’m beginning to think He will not return. In my heart though I feel as if he will. I’ve started communicating with a friend of mine I’ve known since March. He’s 36. (R) he’s fun outgoing and positive most of the time. I like that- but again I keep thinking what if John would be more my age and best suited if he’d stop and just lay down his fears

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will help you to know then hidden truth about your love life after spirit connection and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.Feel free to contact me. God bless you

over 7 years ago

Hi Ann. If you want the truth, please contact me soon. I will not sugarcoat anything.