im scared need an answer

over 7 years ago

i see in my dream that i was walking upon graves one to one and i see that my dream means premature death! im so scared can someone answer me? i will die?

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye, I would like to provide you with clear and honest insight on any matter , i am having great specials and happy hour starts in 10 min i will be $0.62 per min , i am looking forward to reading for you .

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details on your questions and dream , Don’t be afraid , its completely different . Come in and receive accurate insight and guidance , and what the dream mean . What spirit show around you I know I cna help you . Come in for a session . Try my specials . Blessings

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Usually when you dream something like that it means something new,not death. Like you are ready to make some changes in your life,letting you old issues go and moving forward. If you want to know more,I am online for a reading.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

I love dream interpreting :)

Yes I agree with the above statement, usually death means the dying of old habits, maybe something in your life is coming, new opportunities, things like that :)