Is it true some psychics only pick up on desires & give out an inaccurate reading?

over 7 years ago
nattylove didn't upload a photo

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

Is it true that a psychics can give you false information on a love reading because they pick up on your desires instead?

over 7 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Interested..It could apply in me also..since they seem accurate in what im thinking but no accurate on some prediction some yes and other doesnt come true.

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

so they are not really psychics then? if they only pick up your fears and desires, they and not predictions?

over 7 years ago
nattylove didn't upload a photo

Natalie (nattylove)

31 posts

I agree? It kind of worries me lol like have my readings been false this whole time lol

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

psychics are not the people who make your future they can predict it yes.. but while I read for my cleints i am connected to them and channel through them to see their future and if at that time you are wishing in your head please tell me this or that.. a psychic may get confused and pick up on the wishes and images you are making in your mind.. so best approach to have a reading is to go with an open mind.. and to be able to accept all and every outcomes.. This is how it works for psychics..

for mediums who ask their questions to their guides you have to have respect and faith in his abilities as lack or trust or disrespect makes the spirit guides not to give right information.

i read using both ways as mentioned above. I also do it with and without tools to be extra sure of what i predict..

please also note..future is not set in stone.. it can be changed sometimes .. so do ask for suggestions from your psychic as well. not just predictions :)

hope it helps all of you.