Anyone special ?

over 7 years ago

Can anyone see a special person coming into my life soon? Either past or someone new ? Tracey 5-12-84

over 7 years ago

Hi Tracey,

I would love to take a look at what’s coming in the near future for you! I have extended my holiday special of reduced minute prices if you’d like to drop in.

Have a blessed day, Pixie

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions for the future , or pass for the new year . , I read around the spirit of the person and see what spirit for 2017 and balance of love and a serious relationship . Try my specials , I will give you full accurate insight and much more . Come in for a session , Try my specials . Blessings

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

I do not agree with the saying psychic advice is for entertainment only. Although life itself can be very entertaining, your troubles or misfortune are not a matter of fun to me and I am taking them very seriously as my own. Visit my profile and see how I work. I do not boast of making extraordinary claims but give you only what you want…HONEST INSIGHT, GENUINE ADVISE in best of your interest.

over 7 years ago
psychicadvisormandy didn't upload a photo

Miss Mandy (psychicadvisormandy)

56 posts

I see someone come chat with me now I will tell u more about him an everything u need to know