neighbors in A and B have been harrasing me

over 7 years ago

Neighbors in a and b been stalking and harrassing me for longtime now. Now there lying on me to maintenance worker. Maintenance worker blocked a parking space so my younger sister wouldnt park there, followed me and my mother around when we were walking to the laundry facility. Our rent is always on time while theirs is always late or going into their next rent. Is like their getting over with every th ing will they both in a nad b eventually move

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental , I also have great specials so come chat now to see what the new year has in store for you . $10 13mins and 3 Qs Y/N answers $25 20mins $35 30mins

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to help you with this and at a reasonable price. Online now for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago

The neighbors in Apt #A moved! But I still have to deal with the ones on apt #B harassing still now. I’m praying on the situation for protection and guidance.

over 7 years ago

hi i Can help u w the answers u seek come chat

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on all of your questions . I read around the spirit of the person situation . I will give you the truth on all of your concerns . Try my specials today . Accurate insight and details . Come in for chat and session. Blessings

over 7 years ago

Will the neighbors in Apt B move out. They’re so ignorant that they want to take the parking lot up for their one car, and won’t let anyone else park their. They’re slamming their door as they come and go and play loud music a lot lately. Plus they’ve been stalking me like crazy and using intimidation tactics on me. And lying on me to the apartment complex manager. I’m about to excercise the put you in your place method for them to leave me and my family alone. The guys should be ashamed of their selves bullying women. That’s so weak and a coward.Who does that! Right? I wish they’d get caught in the act of what they’re doing.

over 7 years ago

Is there a spelI that I can use? To block them from causing harm to me or the ones I love closest to me.

over 7 years ago

im online call me 10.00 for 30mins

over 7 years ago

Hi,I’m online now.If you would like to receive the message from Angels what to do next.Love and Light.G.

over 7 years ago

I wish Apt#A would move too. I feel the energy in the building would be so much better. I’m so sick of living around these bad energies. My goal is to buy a house someday hopefully in the near future. Living in apartment complexes are not what is made out to be.