Hello all!

over 7 years ago

Hopefully you all had an amazing holiday season and hope you all have an even better new year. Just want to reflect and update several things. First, two people here on this site have been amazing and helpful (I’ll keep their names anonymous since they requested that), also, they’ve been accurate so far. Secondly, I feel like I’ve been doing very well and feel even better than when I last posted on here. Lastly, 2016 was a great year for me, haven’t found the one yet, but still have a lot of hope. Can anyone here give insight as to whether or not 2017 is the year? Money, fame, material objects mean nothing to me, I just want a wife and kids some day, hopefully 2017 is the beginning of that for me. Any and all help will be amazing, have a great day and a happy New Years everyone!

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Mark,

I would be happy to do a reading with you and see whats in store.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago
genevieve1818's photo

Stardust (genevieve1818)

16 posts

I can assist and direct you moving forward to achieve this through insight and reading this for you … I am online now if you want to speak.

~ Genevieve1818

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

I am in your boat man. Not sure how old you are but it gets harder to find a nice lady once you hit your 30s. Most are married or have kids. I want to have the opportunity to have this with a lady who is in my situation.

over 7 years ago
miss_anna's photo

Miss_Anna (miss_anna)

7 posts

Hi Mark,

Contact me now for an in-depth reading. Lets see what the new year has in store for you. I will answer all of your questions and focus on your deepest concerns.

Have a blessed day!

Miss_Anna

over 7 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I would be glad to help you!

It’s nice to talk to you! If you’d like to get some answers to your situation in regards to question. I can give you some good information to base your decisions on. Just come to my chat box, and we’ll work something out with price (to make it more affordable).

I’ve helped a lot of people in this area (not just on this website) and they’ve always been pleased with the results in the end. So remember, I’m just a click away from us sharing some soul tea on my cyber cloud! :)

Many Blessings!

Tammy

Angel Wings 777

over 7 years ago

Hello, Happy Holiday , I would be happy to give you a full accurate reading for 20 17 on all concerns , around finances , love and a serious relationship coming in and happiness and health and much more . I read the spirit of the person and see what spirit have for you in 2017 . I know I can give you a honest reading and what changes need to be made to bring all that you want for the New Year and need . I will give you spiritual help also . Come I for a reading and chat to receive your help. Blessings

over 7 years ago

Happy Holidays, Mark and thank you for the wishes :) I will be happy to take a look and see if 2017 is “the” year for you when it comes to meeting the one. Best regards!