What's next...

over 7 years ago

I have been involved in a relationship for a few months..Very rocking within the past month or so. Sporadic speaking.. Just weird. He’s scared of moving forward…I spoke my truths last night. Not sure if things are over or just in some transitional phase. Don’t know what he’s thinking and feeling

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I am on happy hour tonight also I would like to help yo uwith clear honest insight and guide you on which path to take, today is the last day of my special rate $1.00 per min (happyhr rate)$0.50 per min

over 7 years ago

Hello, come in for a reading and let me see his thoughts through spirit of the talk and see when changes will be . On line now . I will help you with your issues around this person through spirit . on line now . Come in for a chat . On line now . Blessings

over 7 years ago

....or just in a transitional phase….. He also questioned…may be too early to raise this topic of conversation?!

over 7 years ago
psychicadvisormandy didn't upload a photo

Miss Mandy (psychicadvisormandy)

56 posts

chat with me an will answer all u seek to know by simply looking into my cards but I will tell u one thing I feel a very strong connection to u right now chat with me today 5 mins free

over 7 years ago

Hello Shana,

It sounds like you reached a healthy point of release. Figuring out the next move from here is tricky because you will be dealing with the consequences of your efforts, whether positive or negative.

If you would like to look into the best way to work with his energy to help pick up the pace, I’d be happy to look into it.

Love & Light, Leona Graves

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

ten mins for everyone/ predictions made/accurate