2 weeks ago

over 7 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Two weeks ago i haved a dream i was in public área somehow and random people around me.. A guy was like the one speaking or reaching them something. I was there sitting kinda upset.and this man came walking to me and say he was interest on me and kiss me. Then i was in a place where i saw a tree pull out this tree has hands. And next i appear in nice house with other ladys..and next to my body i have this pink purse i ask if the purse was from any of them..they told me it was mine and to open up if there was money. Somehow i couldnt get to open and see it inside..but i love the purse in my dream. Anyone get feelings of this? Is for career, love? Or any relates to it.

over 7 years ago

Hi there I can help u w this come chat

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to help you with clear insight on any matter and guide you down the right path and help you have a better understanding of whats going on around you , come chat today

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

Hi, Visit my profile and see how I work bringing peace and harmony in your life.I DO NOT BOAST OF MAKING EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS BUT GIVE YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED.I am online and just a click away from you.I am a dream analyst

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see the new year will come to you with lots of happiness and joys and time will be change for you.Join me I will help you to know the hidden truth and reality of your dream.Thank you :)

God bless you

over 7 years ago

Hi,I’m online now if you have any questions to ask your Angels.G.