No interest in dating anymore

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

After my last relationship. Extremely brunt out and can’t date anymore. I have lost my interest in dating men. There are asking for chances when idc anymore. Almost as if they are pushing themselves on me. I’m not feeling it anymore. Seems to me that I have given up.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and never give up , you will meet the right one . Come in and let me read you and see what spirit have for you and much more for the New Year , where you have meant . I will give you the honest truth what is ahead around love . These men weren’t stable and didn’t, have answer for themselves , I can go further and try my specials – 10 dollars for Christmas eve . Come in for a chat .Blessings .

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to provide you with clear honest insight and guide you on what path to take next , I am online and ready to chat

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

Hi, Visit my profile and see how I work bringing peace and harmony in your life.I DO NOT BOAST OF MAKING EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS BUT GIVE YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED.I am online and just a click away from you.

over 7 years ago

Hi,I’m online now if you have any questions to ask your Angels.G.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to provide you with clear honest insight and guide you down the right path .

over 7 years ago
psychicadvisormandy didn't upload a photo

Miss Mandy (psychicadvisormandy)

56 posts

don’t give up something big is about to happen but if u conitune u to be close off than u wont find what u r looking for chat with me an I will help understand what u want

over 7 years ago

hello dear and what I see in your guides is that yes you have lost interest and that’s okay for now take a break and focuse on you and what you want . and later you will get back into the game.