Is it not meant to be?

over 7 years ago

What do you see in our future? We have been on and off for the Last 5 Years and this year we have been separated at least 9 months does this mean it’s just time to let go? His birthday is on June 23rd 1978 and my birthday is July 5th 1993 we have two amazing kids that we are both very stubborn and have never made it a whole year together. Personally I would like him back with me under certain circumstances and I just really miss him.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to provide you with clear honest insight , based on what I have picked up I do feel that he does want you back also and he is sorry for some reason , plz contact for more info , I am online now .

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details through spirit and give you the truth what is ahead for you and him , and if it will be a change for you and him to have a relationship again . I will give you honest insight and much more . Try my specials . Come in for a session today . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hello Guadalupe,

I know how hard it can be questioning a long term relationship. I can’t imagine how difficult it is with two children. I’m sorry you have to question this. I can help you look at what is to come in an honest and direct manner. I’d love to hear from you. My timeline will be limited today because of the holiday, but I am online now and will be for the next few hours.

Good luck to you. Happy Holidays! Pixie

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

Visit my profile and see how I work bringing peace and harmony in your life.I DO NOT BOAST OF MAKING EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS BUT GIVE YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things are not going smooth between both of you but you are still connected with him.Join me I will help you to know the truth and reality of your life and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.Thank you dear :)

God bless you

over 7 years ago

Hi,I’m online now if you have any questions to ask your Angels.G.