Worried

over 7 years ago

I feel like its really over this time. Will I hear from him before the end of the month? We haven’t spoken in 2 months. I am so worried.

over 7 years ago

Hi Mommy,

I’m so sorry you are worried. I know its a horrible feeling. I would be happy to look into your situation to see if he checks in. If you are interested, take quick look at my reviews. The speak to the legitimacy of my work. I also have a holiday special going on. I lowered my price to $2 a minute from $3.

Best wishes and bright blessings, Pixie

over 7 years ago

Hello, I would like to give you full accurate insight through spirit and see what this thoughts are and feelings , and see what is ahead around you and him . I will give you the truth , if its really over or not . Try my specials – Come in for a session . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hi,I’m online now if you have any questions to ask your Angels.G.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to provide you with clear honest insight and guide you down the right path .

over 7 years ago
psychicadvisormandy didn't upload a photo

Miss Mandy (psychicadvisormandy)

56 posts

chat with me I will tell u what’s going on today

over 7 years ago

hello dear and your guides show that no you will not hear from him right now because he is still trying to figure out some things and he is very stubrin and pridfull so if you would a full session let me know I’m on line.

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

ten mins for everyone/ predictions made/accurate