I've heard it from many on here...

over 7 years ago

I have spoken to 6 readers and all say this man will be mine.. it’s been a year. Time to move on. I gave him 2016, I love him but I can no longer invest in him. I don’t want to settle… he hasn’t moved forward with me so I’m moving on. I really thought from all the readingstuff he’d be the one. Apparently not! False hope, shattered dreams and moving on..

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to give you full insight and give you clarity on this situation and let you know whats in store for you. I’m having some great holiday specials $10 for 15mins or you can also choose $25 for a 35min full life readings feel free to take a look at my profile for some details on the specials that I have going on right now.

blessings, Audrey

over 7 years ago
msrae didn't upload a photo

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Who did you have a reading done with?

over 7 years ago

Hi,If you would like to get messages from your angels,pls join me for chat.G.

over 7 years ago

Trust me.. I’ve held onto a particular outcome for the past 3.5 years and slim to no results. I felt like things happened when so began to let go. Readings help.. but the more readings the more harm they do than good. I wish I didn’t spend thousands and wait for something that’s already served its purpose. I would’ve moved on earlier and saved thosands

over 7 years ago

Hello, If you would like to have a reading through spirit and see what changes will be and how to make the change in your life and bring what you need to you . Please come in . Try my specials . On line now . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

it is either they outright lie, or they are very cold with the negative, and then say “love is coming your way” yeah right