I've heard it from many omore here...

over 7 years ago

I have spoken to 6 readers and all say this man will be mine.. it’s been a year. Time to move on. I gave him 2016, I love him but I can no longer invest in him. I don’t want to settle… he hasn’t moved forward with me so I’m moving on. I really thought from all the readingstuff he’d be the one. Apparently not! False hope, shattered dreams and moving on..

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, i would love to look into this for you and give you insight and clarity on your situation feel free to chat with me anytime I’m having some great holiday specials $25 for 35mins or $10 for 15mins I’m online and ready to chat with you.

blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

the most important thing girl is to always follow your heart remember that that’s something that will never lead you wrong

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I’ve been told the same about my ex. Once again false hope. I am not holding my breath on my ex and look forward to someone new one day. I am aiming for closure so I can get my ex out my heart and head. I doubt he will change and move forward into commitment because he doesn’t want it.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

He has his hands on another man’s future and he has wasted enough of my time.

over 7 years ago

Hi,If you would like to get messages from your angels,pls join me for chat.G.

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Love and light I ended my relationship with my ex girlfriend because she does not want to commit. I do not think she understands that I did that because this is something I truly want. I will not let go of this dream no matter how much I love that person. What I am trying to say is to love yourself and know that you shouldn’t give up on something like this. A person rarely changes their mind on stuff like this.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Javi my ex and I are over in my book. He didn’t want commitment so I moved on..untl this day he still does not want commitment. A lot of people don’t. I am not these people and will continue to stick to my guns in hopes of finding a man who does. I am on break from men in general because I am fed up with them period. I don’t care anymore.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

My focus is my kids, career, and school.. repeat kids, career, and school.. kids, career, and school.. seems to me I am independent. I want it just like that until a man can find me who wants commitment.

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Until you find that man do what makes you happy.

over 7 years ago
vanilla_sky didn't upload a photo

vanilla_sky (vanilla_sky)

20 posts

I’m no longer dating either until I find a man who wants commitment.

over 7 years ago

I have found someone he’s young, but he seems really nice and is more mature than those older douche bags. heheh

over 7 years ago
msrae didn't upload a photo

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

I’m Curious to know who you read with ?

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me give you a full accurate reading and help through spirit and see what his thoughts are and feelings , around this love situation. I will give you the truth, and much more , what he is ready for to return with you or not . It was some issues around you and him . Try my specials – Come in for a accurate reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Vape it doesn’t matter the age. You and old can be douche bags. Its sad.

over 7 years ago

20 posts

loveandlight is right.. I dated both young, old and my age in between. 10 years younger to 30 yrs older than me. Their ALL bad. All want sex, multiple women, lies and cheating. It all starts off good. Shoulda went w the good guy my age I randomly met who I liked for 10 yrs when he came into my life. If I wasnt so damaged I’d be w him now, but he wont talk to me bc he wants to get over me. So many women would love a guy like him. Im sure hes already found somebody or soon will. His future wife will be a very lucky lady :/

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I personally don’t care anymore. Sorry. I am at peace by myself. Majority of it is emotional games and sex. That is what gets me its all about sex. When I have been meeting in the last past 6 months. Sad, but true. Men chasing behind slutty women and women sleeoing around. I have made myself unavailable to dating because its crazy and people can’t be real.

over 7 years ago

loveandlight00 has some really amazing points.

It’s not a good idea to hold onto false dreams or to allow yourself to get caught up in another person’s world so much that you lose sight of your own growth.

I also believe truly that if you want a strong relationship, you cannot settle for anything less than. It just won’t work. And people are flawed by nature, so if you want the best out of them you’ll have to establish certain boundaries that enforce what you will and will not accept.

If you want someone’s fullest commitment, never accept less than that from them before giving your all. Otherwise, they’ll believe they can get away with it.

Happy holidays everyone!

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

If a man can’t respect what I want or be positive, and help me get from point to A or B. Than I don’t need him. He is not a man. Relationships are not suppose to take away from you.

over 7 years ago

20 posts

Same loveandlight I no longer have the desire nor want to date unless aman straights up tells me he wants commitment and possibly eventual marriage. No more games I’m tired of these men.

over 7 years ago

20 posts

Like Leona said I also refuse to settle especially after I did w the last guy and it got me In trouble. And tons of heartbreak. U think throngs are progressing going good and men don’t say hey we’re a thing now so u assume u are then Find out they drop the ball ans you’re not your just a friend.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I’ve been tired. I am trying to build a future. I don’t have time for these elementary games. Its childish. I’ve told over 40 men no to sex. Married, dating, and single. They don’t care.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I don’t wanna date anymore at all. People will tell you anything. I don’t trust men. Be alone.

over 7 years ago

20 posts

I totally agree.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi Judy,

Its pleasure for me to help you to know the truth and reality about your love life and guide you for your betterment.Feel free to contact me.

God bless you