How do psychics pick up on different things ?

over 7 years ago
msrae didn't upload a photo

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Like when you get different answers on a topic? So who is right? Do some psychics pick up on current things and not the future ?

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

all psychic pick up on different things it all depands on what you are asking and also they pick up thru sprit guides and also thru aura energys, my name is faye , I would like to help you with clear insight on any matter and guide you down the right path and help you have a better understanding of whats going on around you , come chat today

over 7 years ago

If the reading is too general, you can test the reader and ask them question what was the fighting about. If they can’t guess it accurately, but to say something like “he feels bad for what he did, he didn’t mean it, he will apologize to you” that’s not an accurate answer you want to hear. There is one reader on here that I did not gave any info too of the argument and she knew the reason why we argued. Now that is legit reader and a real psychic. You don’t want a reader who is just guessing about having another female or male surrounding you. And you don’t want the reader to say something like “stress related from work and family” that means they don’t know the situation and they’re not a real reader. Those type of readers are just asking for money they don’t want to help.

over 7 years ago

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Hey vapeindoor who was your advisor ?? Do you have a email I can contact you to ask a few questions? You might really help me!

over 7 years ago
psychicadvisormandy didn't upload a photo

Miss Mandy (psychicadvisormandy)

56 posts

well I pick up things about because I’m a empath call an I will tell u what see right u need to know this

over 7 years ago

you can email me using this username I have gmail

over 7 years ago

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Cool :) just emailed you!

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you full accurate insight through spirit and give you the truth on your situation and person and much more , its a major concern you have and I can give you accurate details what spirit show around you . Try my specials – Online now . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
inspiringsarika didn't upload a photo

Inspiring Sarika (inspiringsarika)

32 posts

How I conduct a session:

When I read for you I will ask you a brief background on what is going on that have brought you to me today. I will ask for first names and date of births. Then you may ask your questions and we will begin. I hope you will allow me to work with you on finding the reasons behind things that have happened, work toward mending the damage done, and looking forward to an empowered future!

over 7 years ago

See I was told a real reader needs no info about the issue some read different futures example they may read something already happen but swear they be on point

over 7 years ago

Hi Miss Rae!,

To understand exactly what a reader is picking up, and how this can happen it is good to first understand how we operate as sentient beings.

Everyone, and everything, has a pulse or an ‘energetic signature’ – Imagine how radiation operates. If it is close to our touching an object, that object then takes on its residue, and it can be picked up with a ‘Geiger counter’

It’s kind of like that! Our third eyes are energetically receptive, and we can see what is happening based upon the people you have encountered, or the energy you are currently putting out.

It takes skilled and talented seers in order to sift through all this energetic airway in order to divine exactly which is from you and what you’ve encountered. Sometimes energetic crossfire can happen and a psychic may pick up what’s happened around you vs you, or even the worries and fears in a situation you are projecting.

To avoid getting mixed readings, its recommended that you still your energy about 30 minutes before going in for a reading, but we understand sometimes in the heat of the moment you need answers now! (That’s why I exercise this skills daily and try to keep my pineal gland healthy so I can get to the point much quicker, even if the querent [person asking] is having a bit of a day)

So in summary, different people can be picking up on different signatures and airways, and that’s why you can get mixed answers.

Hope this answers your questions!

Blessings and Have a Great Day!~

- Jade [TheGoldenOracle]

over 7 years ago

You asked how do you know which psychic to believe if they all give different responses to the same question or see different outcomes to an issue. The answer is simple…DO YOUR RESEARCH!

I am a genuine psychic medium but I am STILL very skeptical. It’s not the possibility of someone having extra sensory abilities that I question. I know for a fact it exists from my own experience. However, It is the invalidated claims random people make on this site. They have nothing to back up their stories and immediately get defensive is their stories are questioned or misunderstood.

You have to do your “due diligence” and look at the information that is provided. Are their profiles full of exaggerated experience? Do they claim to be the 7th generation so and so witch doctor healer witch seer from an ancient bloodline? If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!

Read their reviews! See what other clients have to say. Anyone can have a few poor reviews. It happens. We have bad days, too. A lot of talented readers on here have a few negative reviews from clients who just didn’t want to hear what was being said. From personal experience I can say that I have been asked REPEATEDLY in one reading “how do you know?”. I mean why are you paying me for insight if you don’t believe in my ability. I, and any genuinely ethical reader, will not lie, exaggerate or sugar coat facts because they are negative or undesirable.

Pay attention to the positive reviews, too. Take notE of how clients discuss the readers personality, how the talked with them, their patience and willingness to explain their insights if they are not readily understood. These traits ate more likely to result in a pleasant, helpful reading than a bland reader that provides accurate “predictions” with no explanation or conversation. Readings can be an intimate experience and one should ALWAYS feel comfortable with the reader during the exchange.

Take notice of the readers prices. Just like any other professional, prices charged should vary with experience. A reader hundreds of reviews and a precise and consistent profile is more likely to ask for, and receive, a higher rate of pay than someone who just throw together a profile full of “shop talk” with no cohesion. I have seen many a profile that is full of new age, metaphysical, and occult term that are just throw together haphazardly without saying much of anything. These fraudulent “readers” are banking the fact that the client is as inexperienced as they truly are. They will sound experienced using the lingo, but anyone with true knowledge will know better.

over 7 years ago

Hi,If you would like to get messages from your angels,pls join me for chat.G.

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

No one in this world can actually tell you anything until you tell them what is troubling you and they use their intuitive powers and experience to guide you. If I am wrong , please tell me about my family members or neighbors or my career in past, present or future. If it is possible then Govt is simply wasting their money on investigation agencies and various concerned departments.