Beware of psychics private emails for cleansing!!

over 7 years ago

I am so fed up of being told I have negative energy around me. I have been offered 3,5,10,15 day negative energy cleansing! I sage the house every day and bathe in salt water.i meditate and do yoga. I also have s crystal grid from protection against negativity!! But yet I am still being told I am being psychic attacked and surrounded by negativity and if I do not pay $** I will be doomed!!!!!

over 7 years ago

Hi if this was someone from Bitwine then you can report them. Thankfully such things are not tolerated on Bitwine now.

These awful people use scare tactics with only 1 thing in mind. Trying to get you to part with money.

Its scam – fear nothing. Karma is a bitch though … what we put out – we get back so these scammers will reap what they sow.

Good luck Ruth :) and dont stress

Dino

over 7 years ago

Yes you can report however they just set up a new account and continue to rip people off

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Ruth,

That sounds like true BS to me. You aren’t going to be doomed if you don’t do what someone wants you to pay a lot of money for them to do. I myself do cleansings for $35, and dont see much sense in paying a fortune for them because they aren’t hard to do. I had a client come to me the other day after a reader said it was going to cost $475 for a cleansing! I was shocked that someone could take something simple and jack the price up like that! There are lots on Bitwine who don’t charge an arm and a leg to do that kind of work.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

You can also do it yourself, go on youtube. No need to pay anything at all!

over 7 years ago

I know they are at it, I feel sorry for the people they do con as these people are desperate

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Hard to get rid of the scammers, sad to say. I just dont believe in spells, cleansings etc that they offer. So if any reader has that written on their page i would never call.

over 7 years ago

I’ve just had this happen to me too. The reader in question wants $2,500 to cleanse my partner’s past, $2,500 to cleanse his present and then $2,500 to clear his future for a total of $7,500 US. I am in another country so with the conversion rate, this equals to $10,269.75 in my currency! In the reader’s profile they state they do not judge anyone but when I baulked at the outrageous request for this sum of money, the reader starting saying that I should not be putting a price on my happiness and trying to scare me into saying that we will not be happy unless I go through with this. The reader knows I am giving up full time work of as this week due to poor health but still wants me to fork over this sum of money, otherwise I am doing my partner a disservice apparently!

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

One of the advisors contacted me through my private email after a session (probably got email through paypal). She succeeded in getting $300 from me. Reported her to Bitwkne, she was suspended for 2weeks and is now back on here. Trying to work things out with my bank.

over 7 years ago

As a natural witch, I know that there are ways to shift the energies of the environment. But, imposing upon someone’s will or conducting any kind of a black magick spell, or using scare tactics to earn a profit are all completely against what this type of work is supposed to be about.

There are scam artists in every profession. That’s why doctors have malpractice suits, and why psychics can have a bad reputation. Not all of the doctors of the world are like that though, just as in the psychic community.

When I offer spells, my sole intention is to shift the energy around that person for best affect. A spell is a lot like a prayer.

Given scientifically provided evidence of how prayers have impacted circumstances in the past, there are both psychological and physical changes that take place. Do some research into this topic and you’ll see that there is legitimate evidence out there in relation.

I utilize whatever rituals, rocks, candles, incense, and other physical items I feel most naturally drawn to (hence “natural witch”) to achieve the state of mind and energy that will allow me to conduct my best psychic work for another. Praying is something you can get better at over time, just like spells. I get better in touch with my intuition every time and I have seen positive results by doing so.

Now, would I charge you $450 for that? No way. But, I will charge my regular rate for a psychic reading because it is one of the tools of my trade that I have practiced and offer as a service.

over 7 years ago

Shh, that is exactly what they tried with me. Sent me an email to my email address and told me not to tell biteine. I think we need to name and shame these readers.

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

They are all frauds who play with the sentiments of a person who is already hurt. Stay away from such people and focus on what best can be done in such situation.KARMA is what I am talking about.READ my profile and you will see what is the role and responsibility of a genuine psychic.

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

Not only against rules but also very bad practice.. even in case of my personal clients.. i do not even check for magic until and unless my client asks me to do so.. not only that i never bug them with email for updates, spells or anything..

I do not scare, push or beg for any of my service.. If a client needs me he or she will call me themselves whenever they wish to do so.. Simple as that..

Kindly report such frauds and make them get kicked out of bitwine.. They are also making it tough for genuine and good psychics.

over 7 years ago

most likely, you have violated the 6th and the second chakra (area of tribute-Tien)...let’s do sports, walk in the fresh air… aromatherapy, salt bath…will help to clear the mind and body… and need to wash your homes, throw away old stuff

over 7 years ago
inspiringsarika didn't upload a photo

Inspiring Sarika (inspiringsarika)

32 posts

I am a realist. If you are on a path that is simply not going to work out for you I won’t spin you a fairy tale. You need to know what your real options are so you can make clear choices, positive decisions, and get on a path that is going to bring you true happiness.

Insightful Readings as low as 0.85$/min

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat are by phone ten mins for ten dolars ;)

over 7 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

“negative energy around you” is a typical line used. But also, they could mean negative energy in other aspects of your life, but then they should be specific..

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

I know who these psychics are, I’m almost going to give a list of names because they are more than 20 and give genuine psychics here a bad name but I’m sure my post will get deleted. They will tell you lines like:

—There is negative energy around you, you need a cleansing for XXX dollars

—Your boyfriend’s ex has put a spell on you

—Someone got jealous and put a spell on you

—A curse has been placed against you

blah blah

Unfortunately bitwine doesn't always do something about it and these scammers can always pop up with new accounts and ask friends of family to leave good reviews so they can lure in new victims.

I hope they lose all their money they have taken from desperate people and karma catches up…