Why cant i be with a rich guy, always a normal guy?

over 7 years ago

I always have these friends or online that try to set me up with rich guys, but it never works out because the friends are shady or something!

Yet when i meet normal guys on my own they always asking me to be self sufficient, get my own place, etc.

I met this guy I and were together but he wont help me find a proper place to live or move in or put a ring on my finger but he’s very demanding just as worse as my mother.

Now there’s this other guy J whom used to be my former abusive boss’s friend that ive been thinking about today who is rich and loaded and has a big house… its just im in a bad situation and i cant stand what im going thru. I never met him yet because my former boss was abusing me and dumping me in motels and cars.

Theyre both much older than me, one is 34, other one is 40.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me give you advice and why you can’t be with a rich guy , and balance , I see a lot an di will explain to you , where you block yourself and how to move forward for what you want in love and happiness . I know I can help you . Please come in and let e help you and give you accurate honest insight and details . On line now . Try my specials today . I know I can help you . Come in for a chat and reading .Blessings

over 7 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Kiana, I can tell you that this is all have a bigger meaning then what you are a wear of and that there is somethings you need to know about yourself. Contact me through live chat and I will give you more details on these questions and more.

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

COME TO ME KIANA, I WILL GIVE YOU THE READING OF YOUR LIFE AND HELP YOU TO CREATE YOUR DESTINY. 45 $ FOR 60 MINUTES ….YOU ARE PAYING ONLY 0.75$ PER MINUTE (IF YOU PURCHASE THE MINUTES IN FIRST 5 DAYS OF MONTH)

54 $ FOR 60 MINUTES….YOU ARE PAYING 0.90$ PER MINUTE (YOU CAN PURCHASE THE MINUTES ANYTIME IN MONTH)

NOTE- MINUTES CAN BE CONSUMED IN MULTIPLE

READINGS IN THAT MONTH. STAY CONNECTED!!!!

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Mmm…

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to help you with clear insight on any matter and guide you down the right path and help you have a better understanding of whats going on around you , come chat today

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to give you some insight on your situation feel free to come chat with me I’m having some great holiday specials $10 for 15min love readings or $25 for a 35min full life reading.

many blessings

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

Free will and fate

Free will relates to our exercise of will while performing actions in the present, whereas fate is the sum total of the effect of past actions that influence our present life. Exercise of free will in the past becomes our fate in the present. In a broader sense, free will and fate are not separate; they are, in fact, one as they are both grounded on the exercise of free will. Fate or destiny is conventionally described thus: whatever has to happen will happen and one can do nothing to change the course of predestined events. This is irrational. Many of us do take up challenges and fight our way out of situations. Once we accept that everything is dictated by fate, we will remain passive, adopting the path of least resistance. We wait for things to happen rather than make things happen. We need to look at obstacles as opportunities and overcome them. Life would become boring for a person if he knew his future. He would be left with no imagination, no will power and an unused intellect. Free will means action guided by wisdom and intuition, not doing anything indiscriminately. Can the effect of bad KARMAS be reduced or obliterated? When a person surrenders to God, renounces the fruit of his actions and offers them to God, then no fate operates for him. When he rises towards perfection, then his free will merges with the divine will, and God works through him as he has surrendered before Him. I ask you, what could fate do if you give up? Then, when a passive man proposes, God disposes.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details on serious relationship for the future . I read around the spirit of the person. message – Money follows money . Rich wealthy men marry rich women and the poor women , they abuse , and use if you allow yourself to be use . Come in and let me help you and guide you . Try my specials . And see what is ahead and when you will meet the right man in your life . Blessings

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I second that Aida. What you give out you get. If it’s all about getting and not giving, you never gain. A basic and simple rule of the universe.

over 7 years ago

I’ve dated two wealthy men. I loved them for who they are, not for their money. I earn my own money. Yes it’s nice that they sometimes spoil you, and take you on vacations, but Geez my ex wound up being an insecure pain. He wanted to marry me and I said no and left him. He was immature, inconsiderate, not good stepfather material. He has a beautiful home, pool, bmw wealthy family but let me tell you I’d rather live in my 1 br sh*thole and have peace than live in a lap of luxury with his drama. Make your own money. Look for a partner, not a “daddy”. Be independent and strong on your own. Fall in love with someone for who they are, not for what they can do for you. You’ll be way happier. By the way, I dance too. Make your money and save it!!