love disappointment AGAIN

over 12 years ago
rikai's photo

rikai

11 posts

Hi im felisha 3.25.85 and my son father is Ricardo but we call him ricky 1.16.86. I posted on here 3days ago about me possibly expecting a baby and I did get responses which im thankful for. I posted mainly because things with ricky and I are downhill. Its a rollercoaster ride that has yet to end and I dont know how to let go or if I should. Long story short I get no help yet I fight for his attention as a dad and a partner and im drained to the point that im angry with no direction. NO DIRECTION. Anger is powerful. I want help. When I posted 3days ago about a possible pregnancy thats because my cycle has been a bit abnormal and im afraid i may expect another child from him which to be honest id have a nervous breakdown. I want an advisor that can help me in all aspects. I’ve met some wonderful ones on here but either the reading is nice but i have no direction or im left holding on for a change and im exhausted for searching for that one person to somewhat guide me yet im tired of love disappointment

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Hi Felisha, I want to tell you to trust your heart, and know you are being guided. If you are expecting a nes baby than you can’t change that fact. You can handle this, you have the strenght. If you have shared your thoughts with him and he does not show any change, than he may not be wanting to change. In which case, you know what is needed of you. It is a dificult situation that you are in. On one hand you have to provide for you children and on the other hand you cannot allow yourself to keep in a relationship that is unhealthy or tearing you down.

I will try to help you with what I can, I am not sure if I will tell you everything you want. I will tell you just what you need. I am new here, so I am still learning to use my gifts. I am a great guide and I am great with direction so to speak. As far as anything else, we can see where it can go if you contact me.

The main thing I want to say is this… You have the strength to handle this… Your child depends on you, and you can do this. You need to trust your heart and be strong and know that it WILL guide you to what you need. You sometimes have to take a blind leap inorder to get there. It will all work out for you though if only you believe in yourself…

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

The problem is that guy knows he can do as he pleases has you where he wants you that you will back down and give in. You are in a toxic abusive relationship that guy is not going to change at all. He has power why would he want to change and thats how abusers work.

Time to walk away do you have family you can stay with as your going to need all the support you can get. I would then apply to the courts through a lawyer at a community law centre and get legal aid to cover the costs an order to make that guy pay child maintenance but also visitation with your children.

At present you wear rose coloured glasses hoping that things will change but I am sorry to say this they won’t. He is an abuser he has either been abused himself or learnt that behaviour from a relative as a kid growing up he needs professional help by you staying with him the cycle continues abuse is not ok you deserve better so do yourself a favour and walk away before its too late.

over 12 years ago

felisha you are a good person and you derserve to have a good person by your side. i feel this relationship with ricky is kinda a one way street. you can not hold on to a person just becuase you have kids together. you need a partner and this person is not helping you out. a lot of people go through this kind of issue. i guess what i’m saying if this person is makeing u unhappy then move on because you deserve better. and i do see opportunitys to meet a new person. i will love to give you a full reading and tell u what to expect.

thanks catty.

over 12 years ago

Hi

I am more than happy to help if you still need any answers!

Take care Danny x

over 12 years ago
psychicmya didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alex Love Helper! (psychicmya)

6 posts

Hi Sweety,

Okay Let Me Tell You And i Dont Mean This In a Bad Way. Your So Confused From Running Around With This Guy, The Pregenant Possibility, Diffrent Psychics, After All That You Dont Know What you Want. Whice Is Normal Cause if i was in your situiation Id Be Running Around like a Chicken Without a Head lol. But There is Some Good News If You’d Like Please Contact Me And i Would Love To Give you a Reading. Thank you And God Bless