Spells

over 12 years ago

I have a general question about spells.. I was curious to know why would anyone want to put a spell on someone as it is interfering with their free-will. I’m not here to point blame at advisors who do or claims to make or break spells etc. but I just think any spell whether it is good or not will have negative effects once it is broken etc.. and is it morally correct to cast spells?

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I don’t think its possible to interfere with someones free will,I don’t believe in spells to alter our destinies or life.If something bad or good is going to happen there is nothing you can do it about,other than prepare and embrace it,learn from it,and grow from it.I do believe in invoking blessings to come into your life and that can be done through a number of ways,meditation,prayer,charity and positive affirmations.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

There are different types of spells white magic which does not interfere with free will, voodoo that can be either good or bad it depends on the intentions of the caster and then there is black magic and curses which does interfere with free will and is highly dangerous as it has evil intent behind it and usually involves summoning of satan or sone other evil entity and a sacrifice of some sort is required and people usually sacrifice cats frogs snakes in order for these evil entities to do their bidding. In New Orleans black magic, curses and voodoo is huge they are forms of religion and practiced. It was banned in either the late 1800s or early 1900s because of how dangerous it is and with black magic and curses it will backfire and the person who casts it will face 3 fold. Marie Laveau is the name of one very well known person in New Orleans who practised these black arts. My advice read up to protect yourself as the black arts are on the rise you would be surprised at how many have no morals ethics or values and think it a good quick fix to eliminate the other woman or man. Some are plain stupid and I would like to see a ban put back on the black arts and any company who promotes casts this stuff shut down. It is time we protect the human race there are far too many lunatics on the loose with far too much time on their hands who don’t think or treat others right as they have a lack of respect for human life time to cart those individuals off in a straight jacket and put them in padded cells.

I do not condone the black arts at all.

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

I can asist you in figuring this out. Finding out exactly what the real issue is here. If you want to give me a try. Contact me by message, or send me a chat. Just know this, no one can have any hold on you unless you allow them too. Sometimes we don’t even realize why or if we even are…

over 12 years ago
moonlight_jane didn't upload a photo

Moonlight Janes Love Connec... (moonlight_jane)

22 posts

It depends on what kind of source you are using, I only work through the light of God, So I donot mess with free will, But only remove things that are not suppose to be there in the first place.