! ! !URGENT/EMERGENCY! ! !

over 12 years ago

Today is her birthday and all I can think about is her. Its been so long it seems and I still cannot let what her and I had go. I love her! I feel like a part of me has died. Can anyone help me? Has she fully given up on us?

As redundant as this may sound to some, the answer is still so very unclear to me. I’m curious where her heart/mind is at as far as our relationship. Is there any possibility of her and I rekindling what we had?

over 12 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

Hello provide me your and her date of birth,time,place and name. I will tell your the truth. Join me in chat for answer. Please don’t expect free service here. god bless you.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Why don’t you send her a happy birthday message.

But I would recommend you give her time to figure out what she wants as they say absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Have a read of win back love by annalyn caras

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

I can help you figure out the reasons for these things, and even her feelings at this time. I can tell you if you have someone in your future… Rather your love was real or for some other purpose. Everything has a purpose,and sometimes we have trouble seeing it. Especially when it comes to matters of the heart… I can help you find that purpose… :)

over 12 years ago

terrell you and this person will have a chance to restart this relationship but there will be some twists and turns with it. i also feel like she had gotten some negative information about you from another person. i would be glad to explaine this to you in live chat.

cattys advice center.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Terrell,

I have a lifetime of experiences as a multifaceted Natural Born Psychic Medium. I couple my innate gifts with studies of astrology, astronomy and other learning to enable me to Accurately and Honestly Enlighten you on any matter of your life.

Connect with me in Live Chat

See You There, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

i would be very happy to help you but need some more personal info to really pick up on her energy for a most accurate reading come and chat with me?