looking to make some money

over 12 years ago

I’d like to make myself some extra money and wondering what might be some good options for me to explore. I don’t want to make a whole heap, just a little extra. Anyone know where might be a good place for me to look into and do something that I would like and fit into? Any opportunities out there for me? and if so what areas, where should I begin to go pursue them?

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Become an advisor on bitwine offer tarot card readings they are easy to learn how to do or even numerology and astrology charts. Just follow the instructions when signing up. Even giving basic advice some people just want someone to listen.

You could make stuff or bake stuff and sell it at the markets

Think of something you enjoy doing that you could offer to people for a fee that way you enjoy what your doing.

over 12 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

Hello provide me your date of birth,time,place and name. I will tell you options if there is in destiny. Join me in chat for answer. Please don’t expect free service here. god bless you.

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

All you have to do is put in your mind, and see yourself getting more money. Write down on a paper your wishes for money, and then see in your mind yourself either getting the job that you need, or simply just seeing yourself getting the money in your hand. This will allow the universe to bring into your life the situations needed in order to obtain that which you ask, or so need… :)

You will find yourself being brought to the situations that will help. You have to believe that it will work. I know personally it will…

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hello there I picked up a tarot card for you. The seven of cups reversed. This card comes to represent there being many choices on your horizon to choose from.Though one may be sticking out to you above the others. This card is representative of going with your gut instinct. It also warns you not to gamble or invest your finances into any”get-rich-quick schemes”. If any of your options require a down payment of money or an investment this card advises you to walk away, as now is not a good time to gamble or recklessly invest in things that may be too good to be true. Pick something you know of well and then look for places where you can offer the skill for a fee. There is a market for everything. Go with what your instincts tell you. Blessings-Stacy