Why?

over 7 years ago

Why the hell does he still contacting and communicating with this female after I told him I dont like it? What exactly is it about her he cant seem to let go of? And I know its not friendship. Thats bull. I’m really annoyed

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see she is more involve in this matter than him.If you want to know more then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you a full accurate insight and details through spirit , and give you the truth on the situation and love . On line now . I know I cna help you right away . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago

hello dear. i picked up strong energy with you i see you having some trouble with your lovelife you are trying to find the right Answers but cant seem to find them chat with me and you wont be sorry i will give you the answers and details

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Jess, I am seeing that she is communicating with him but for different reasons than you think, usually your gut feeling is right but this time I see you have mixed feelings about certain situations lately..

come chat with me for a honest reading I do not sugarcoat or tell you a fairytale!! I tell you exactly what I see

looking forward to hearing from you Lee,

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

It feels like he is only interested in what HE wants and desires and doesn’t care what you need. I hate to not be positive about this situation,but it feels like you would be better finding someone who will return your love honestly. If you want a reading on this I am available now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

hello! im sharon ive begin doing readings at the age of seven, this is something that has been pass down to me from my mother and grandmother with over 20 years of helping and healing and as many of those ppl are my close friends till today, i would love to use my gift to help you also with insight in love,career, twinflames ,soulmates, future, travel, dreams, family and more, i hope to here from you many blessings