life

over 12 years ago

What will the future bring for me? Will I lose someone I Love? DOB 8/23/61

over 12 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

Don’t loose hopes!!there is always light end of the tunnel, Let me help you join me in live session.

god bless

over 12 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello join me in chat with your birth details like date of birth,time,place and name. Please don’t expect free reading. God bless you.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

As I tell others if you think the worst then the worst will happen. Change your mindset and things will improve. What I am seeing is someone who has given up sometimes you have to fight for what you want to prove that you really want something. Whatever is happening at present to make you ask this question can be overcome.

Here is a way of finding the answer to solving this

If a friend were to come to you with this same problem what would you tell her to do because whatever you would tell her deep down you would do. Don’t give up it ain’t over you may have to put some effort in but sometimes thats whats required. Just like saying I am going to win that lotto but you never buy a ticket how do you expect to win if you never buy a ticket.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Why do I get the feeling this question is sickness related to do with the health of that person that you want to know if the person will survive I can tell you that no advisor here is allowed to answer any medical related questions if you want answers you need to ask a doctor and keep asking till you get answers.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

you need to call me now, there is alot you NEED to be aware of, the person you love you have a relationship with and veery deep feelings and love are involed and will be but it will take a turn,, to find out where its going you need to call me i o nly give accurate advice NO SUGAR COATING1 godbless :)