She sent me a message

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

She sent me a message on my Imvu messenger we havent chatted and she havent mailed she sent me a mail telling me I was pathethic and I couldnt do anything by myself judging me so wrong like it all were my fault she betrayed my confidence and my trust and love she hurted me a lot while I thought about her us and the baby and I wanted to be there for her and she there for me. She finally sent me a message on Imvu giving me a gift and saying that she hopes im doing better and that she hopes we can be best friends. Can you tell me what happened to us and what has been since she brake up with me?any advice? I have no money hope someone in here is kind enough to help me out and give me some advice all this time it has been hard been so alone with my life ruined thinking all I dreamed her and the baby that got to feel like mine.

over 13 years ago
tbitty didn't upload a photo

tbitty

19 posts

I think you should just leave her alone

over 13 years ago
tbitty didn't upload a photo

tbitty

19 posts

and try to move on

over 13 years ago

I agree with tbitty. Let it go dude. Sounds like she’s playing games.

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

she is making no sense I dont like to being ignored being treated me not needed and then she sends a gift and act as im the one staying away this is hard she and the baby are important to me.

over 13 years ago

She’s playing games man sorry to say. But do this reach out to her and if she reciprocates then go forward but don’t make your self available at her call. do so at your leisure. If she doesn’t man, move on.