Help me please,I need help immediately

over 13 years ago
godessdrew didn't upload a photo

godessdrew

7 posts

Do I have Borderline Personality Disorder,Schizoprenia,Bipolar? What is causing my depression? Am I a bad person overall? Have I made alot of bad choices in life so far? Have I let my parents down and why? Does my mom love my brother more than me? if yes why? Will I ever get married and have kids? Why don`t guys ask me out? Why does my ex friend Sarah not talk to me? Do I have an STD,if so which one? Do I have bad karma? Is my aura evil?

over 13 years ago
spiritualistkatherine's photo

Spiritual readings for you. (spiritualistkatherine)

14 posts

Goddessdrew please come and chat with me. I can help you find out what is going on with you, I will really have to chat with you to find out if you are a bad person or not. Believe me I am not a medical doctor but I am gifted to pick up on peoples energies. Also I can see what is going on with your friend Sarah. Contact me by chat or email then we can begin. God Bless you! Spiritualist Katherine.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Let’s get one thing straight first of all. YOU ARE NOT A BAD OR EVIL PERSON!!!! Please don’t start believing this of yourself. How to stop doing this? Believe me, your depression is NOT your fault. Depression is caused by many factors such as problems in your life, and sometimes by hormonal imbalances. Unfortunately the more depressed you get, the more you feel it’s your fault. It’s a very lonely place to be because noone fully understands it and usually you don’t want to bother people with it, so those who you crave to give you comfort are never there when you’re desperate for it. You need to go to your doctor (and don’t be fobbed off with pills. You are entitled to counselling. Or you can go to a healing centre if there’s one near you. Make sure any one you go to for help is qualified and registered with a recognised association) We all make bad choices in life. The trick is to try and turn them into positive experiences. Or leave them if they’re hurting you. I’m sure your mum loves you both equally. Depression has a bad habit of making sufferers feel paranoid. Your mum might also be at a loss how to help you. Especially if you feel you can’t talk to her. Your mum might feel shut off from you, so turns to your brother to nurture her maternal instincts. In your state at the moment, you might come across as either being moody and shut off. Your friends don’t understand what’s going on with you. They’re too young to deal with such a mature problem. This is why you need to see someone and talk about it URGENTLY so you can get help dealing with this in a mature and positive way. So you aren’t getting silly ideas into your head that you are bad, or carrying around evil auras. Whilst you are waiting for that help I suggest you surround yourself with things that you feel have healing properties – incense, soft materials, candles, music. Ask a friend round to share it with you. Ask your mum for some help to buy the stuff… In little, fun ways, like this, you can involve people without scaring them. Be honest about how you feel with people. Most friends and relatives want to help but back off because they’re scared you’ll take it the wrong way, or they’ll do it wrong. It’s up to you to show them how and where they can help and be involved. But please get professional help too. Hope this helps, sweetheart x