Good vs. bad psychics

over 7 years ago

Ok so I came to the conclusion that when a psychics prediction sounds to good to be true they are lying to get a good review and since they are telling us what we want to hear we end the chat with our hopes high and we love the psychic that gave us “good news” so we leave a super good review and when it comes to picking a psychic we pick the psychic with the best reviews and the psychic becomes the top advisor so long story short the psychics with bad reviews are the good ones because they don’t sugar coat and the truth hurts so we end the chat super mad at the psychic and leave a bad review and then time passes by and whatever the “bad” psychic predicted unfolds and were like oh so what that psychic told me was right!

over 7 years ago

It happened to me a couple of times.

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

I have never been mad at a psychic for telling me bad news. I appreciate it. I would never “shoot the messenger” i’m here for the truth and if someone can’t handle that then they should not be here. Sure i have my share of disappointment but i also try to listen to my gut feeling. Wish i could do that right now but it’s harder in this situation i’m in atm.

over 7 years ago
j_alonso didn't upload a photo

J (j_alonso)

71 posts

I think it depends… if you read the reviews some say they didn’t receive good news but the psychic was very accurate and they still give a good rating.. some psychics just aren’t real that’s why they predict bad and then tell people it’s hard to hear the truth. At the end of it all only God knows the future. U just need to find an advisor you feel connected to and trust. I go to Hayley. She told me the future predict is what I want but she also tells me whats wrong with myself at the moment and why I’m slowing down my own future. She brings the spiritual world into real life to make me see why things are happening and how to change them. I feel those are the best psychics.. the ones who show u why things happen and the lesson behind it they are the most honest.

over 7 years ago

I think when we’re so fixated on a desired path / prediction that even if it’s meant to transpire our compulsive thoughts delay the process. I do believe in seeking psychic help but if it’s to an extent where we rely on it to make our decisions we really need to take a step back and have more control – We are the ones in control of our destiny. I am learning how to trust my gut now and be more intuned with my spirituality. You’re right.. Only God knows what’s next. I’ve had readers tell me for years a man was my soulmate and we are meant to be together long term. I do believe he has love for me but the cards and reality is a totally different thing and I stopped believing psychics can pick up every detail..so I’ve stopped waiting. I’ve also consulted in another man who was attentive, made me feel special and a long time friend and more than one psychic told me he’s not for me and to wait for the other (yet he broke my heart many times). Whether the psychic is right about this other man who puts the time and effort to make me feel special but they say he’s not the one my gut feeling tells me it’ll be okay. We only have one life to live! Life is too short to be waiting on one person. All I know is this new man makes me happy so my gut feeling tells me to give it a chance. And I think that’s what most of us forget / need to practice.. To trust our own instincts and pave our own path as well.

over 7 years ago

Some clients are very mean and take is out on advisors , when we try to help them , So what you do , is pick the good ones that is all , when the client is negative , their spirit is negative and want the advisor to make miracles , but they don’t, tell everything where happen around a situation ,Advisors are not God , Blessings

over 7 years ago

Time is ever-changing, and the future sways and bends to choices. It is not predictable in a way that is solid and concrete. However, feeling the feelings of the path someone is on, is an easier route. I am an empath, which means I feel what that person is facing and where they are at. I feel it in a way I can’t explain. I am not always perfect, or accurate, but I have a high ability to sense what is happening. Time is very hard to “predict” and I tend to steer away from solid predictions, simply because if something is not coming in full-force to me, I refuse to say it is, or give the person some utopian idea of what might happen. I only let you know what I actually feel. If I feel it strongly, it’s yours, I’ll let you know. If it is a feeling that waivers, I will also tell you. If it is an on and off type feeling, I will tell you. I will describe, to my best ability, what I feel about your situation, life and circumstance. Hope this helps.

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Hard to tell….It’s weird when advisors blame the clients when The advisors prediction/reading is inaccurate.

over 7 years ago

This is the dirty secret in the psychic industry, and it has gotten worse over the last 10 years. There are many facets that contribute to the problem with both client and advisors alike.

First, the feedback system is broken and why I never ask my clients for feedback. I don’t work for feedback, however, it can effect our business. Most clients rate on how they feel after coming out of a session. A lot will base their review on “what others have told them in previous readings”. And yes, we do get negative ratings if we don’t tell someone what they want to hear. Some will grasp onto the smallest detail as a way to discredit a reading. Especially if psychic addiction is involved.

It used to be that you would go to a psychic once every 3 – 6 months. Now you get people going to them daily. Its an addiction, a way to not have to face what is going on in their lives today, which will effect the future. Clients get readings after reading on a daily or weekly basis trying to pacify their fears. Now think about how honest psychics have to deal with that. A client has gone to many many psychics, are told what they want to hear, and then as that one honest one, we tell them the truth. The reception to this is very seldom received in a good way. Remember, anyone can hang out a shingle and give “feel good readings”, and there are many that have done just that. Playing on the clients fears rather than helping them work through their fears.

The best way to get a good reading is first, be open to the truth, and let go of your illusion to the truth. If you need to get many readings, its because deep down you know the real truth but you don’t want to face it. So you get readings over and over on the same thing trying to ignore that little voice that is telling you that what you want to happen really isn’t going to happen. If you really believed a reading, on a soul level the first time, you wouldn’t need to keep getting them. You would be able to get on with your life and not need to hold on so tight to a prediction. If you think you have an addiction, deal with that before getting any more readings.

Second, never hold on tight to a prediction. Think of your hand cupped filled with water. What happens when you try to squeeze your hand, holding on tight? The water goes away. Never put your life on hold waiting for someone or something else to decide what it is going to look like. You have to live your life now, with what is going on in your life now. That means dealing with fears, mourning the loss and getting on with your life. There is a reason or a lesson for what is happening now. Avoiding that will never get you the outcome. This is where the client has to take responsibility for what is happening in their life. Sitting around waiting for something to happen is the worst thing you can do and will interrupt or delay most predictions.

Third, and this is my biggest pet peeve with clients, let go of “meant to be”, soulmate and twin flames. All these terms set you up for failure. What if your twin flame was an ax murderer? Does that mean you are SOL for happiness? Its a good way for a psychic to hook you and keep you dependent on readings rather than empowering you and helping you learn how to trust your own judgement.

Lastly, remember we aren’t vending machines where you pop in the money and out comes an outcome. We are only human. No one is 100%, no one can be. To see all the curves and turns of life is impossible. Like someone said above, we are not God. Remember that the future is fluid and not static. What you do today effects tomorrow.

over 7 years ago

you said it so much better than I did. I especially like your paragraph about not holding onto predictions.

over 7 years ago

I understand you are paying for a service and you expect quality. I get that. However, I also know that we can not pick and choose what comes through for us. If someone is a person who just wants money so they tell you anything just to achieve the goal of obtaining your money, then that is on THEM. It is something that will come back to them. I feel sad that the percentage of people who do that kind of thing, has ruined it for those who do not. I try my best and do not consider this a job, but rather, a privilege. I am honored to serve in this capacity and try to bring forth grace and honor as much as I can.

over 7 years ago

I agree with Jamey and her great post, and LoveSize too, I’d like to add: find no more than 3 advisors you consult surrounding an important issue, to have a “statistical” view of the possibility. If all or 2 of them say the same thing, then that’s your answer.

Normally, it should be just one advisor, as regular advisor, that person is unlikely to be right 100% of the time, but if they are right 90%-80%, then you found them. Find them by asking short term questions you can verify, in a more detached mode at first, there is a fascination and magic with psychic readings and the ability to see trends, to read the future, but most importantly the info you can get about the path to take now. There is a fascination that goes beyond a certain issue or person, or at least it should be. The focus of the messages from the astral for you is always on you, no matter who you ask about. Each life is a journey and these messages are about your journey, you are the hero of your own journey. The guidance and the info you can receive about yourself and how you can change now through these channels are unbelievable and so empowering!

Once you have found your advisor, the one that is honest and accurate with you, and as I said the way to find them is with questions you can verify easily, from your daily life (as opposed to readings being focused on someone else’s feelings and thoughts you can’t easily verify), you just go to them once a month and ask about the trends in your relationship, or you can go just once and ask the best outcome of a relationship. And that’s your answer. Frankly, if I tell the client yay or nay about a relationship, so far, it has proved right, and that’s not going to change. The “updates” were invented by those who squeeze you for more (unless the person wants to know what’s coming up next in a relationship for a certain timeframe rather than the essence of it, but the essence prediction can’t be updated), a prediction of the future is a clear vision, at least the way I see it, and it doesn’t change, if one can really see the future.

You have the power to choose clarity instead of confusion through psychic readings. The reason you are confused is because you go to too many and ask the same question too many times. Once is enough, to the right advisor, and if you want a poll on your matter 4 advisors is already a crowd, as I said 3 is more than enough, to ask each of them your question, once. Anything else is a waste of your time and money and leads you to the danger of psychic addiction and to feeding fakes. Psychic readings are not for hope-giving, venting or reassurance purposes, but to access the truth and use it for personal development, it’s similar to being very well-informed, and information is personal power.

over 7 years ago

Thank you to all that reponded. Very good information

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

Future is not always set in stone.. so my reading while include predictions with time lines also include suggestions on what can be done to make things happen :)

i just got a bad rating from a client who did not understood the reading then i sent him the notes and insisted him to read chat again.. and now it makes sense to him..

But I agree some times clients would give bad ratings if they hear some thing which they do not want to hear.. but i never lie.. what so ever .. say how i see it.. You like it or not .. I do not care. why? because in long run only honesty and truth will pay off to both my clients and me my self..

I can help you.. Please read my Info and call me for a proper Reading.. Honesty & Truth Assured.. A psychic when predicts and tell you the future have already started the process of influencing the future..
  • I can predict Accurately 98% of the time but I feel just predicting the future is not a complete reading* a reading must also include suggestions to avoid unwanted events and increase the chances of making pleasant and desired things happen in client’s life

I do not know about others But in order for me to able to better assist my client. They are supposed to have faith in me when i connect with them and also they need to wish for truth to be served in their minds instead of wishing for a certain answer Because when a true psychic connects to a client he may instead of picking the real things , can pick up on his client’s desires, because he is connected to the client that time.

Secondly if you go to a medium with doubts and negative attitude his spirit guides will never help you and will always give wrong information.. Even if a psychic cannot sense it but spirit guides can..

I am new on bitwine but not new to giving psychic readings.. please visit my profile to know more about me if you are interested..TantraPsychic specializes in all manner of psychic readings! Which includes but not limited to:- Love, separation/divorce, cheating, Career, Finances, Health, Spirituality, Spirits, Past life, Passed loved ones, Spiritual healing, Karma Astrology, Dasha Predictions, Gemology Etc.

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

the question is…..........how do we know if we have found the “right” advisor. I have had- I use past tense, cos I am not going do any more readings, that go 85% one way and 15% the other, so who do I believe? so forget it, it only hurts you in the end, and makes your wallet a lot more empty. I think the joke is on me