baby in near future

over 12 years ago
rikai's photo

rikai

11 posts

Hi my name felisha 3.25.85 and im a bit worried. Im curious to know if there’s a pregnancy in the near future (sometime this yr). I know it may sound a bit crazy but my cycle has been outta whack and I’ve taken test but something isn’t right. Not to mention I had a cycle for 2months while I was preg before. Im hoping that someone can answer my question or clear my mind and hopefully give me some good news.

over 12 years ago
wingsoffate92's photo

wingsoffate92

2 posts

call me .. im free and i will give you a honest tarot reading

love&light x

over 12 years ago
wingsoffate92's photo

wingsoffate92

2 posts

Card 1 (Temperance) : How you feel about yourself now » You feel a need for harmony and balance in your life and indeed are starting to feel that some peace has already been restored. If you have been through some tough times, such as a break up of a relationship or financial problems, peace will be restored. However if you are still experiencing problems, this is a time for calm, careful control and patience and you will soon have a sense of normality again.

Card 2 (The Hierophant) : What you most want at this moment » The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is to have someone around you that you can trust and confide in, knowing that they won’t let you down. There are moral issues here, knowing right from wrong, and you may feel that you need some advice or wise counsel from a teacher, priest, parent or someone you have a lot of respect for, in order to help you make the right decision.

Card 3 (The Devil) : Your fears » You are afraid that it’s out of control, you simply cannot resist this passionate attraction. Despite the fact its addictive and unlikely to be right, you just can’t stop yourself. Whatever it is, a passion for someone who’s not good for you, money deals that are too good to be true or any other kind of temptation, try to resist, as it is unlikely to have a positive outcome. If you’re feeling low in self-belief and self worth and doubt your abilities, don’t, have more confidence – its not too late to change direction.

Card 4 (Judgement) : What is going for you » Brand new potential, an opportunity which once given must not be ignored, a new project, decision or relationship that could affect the rest of your life. You will enjoy success and enjoyment for past efforts, events will pick up a pace and the outcome will be quicker than expected.

Card 5 (Wheel Of Fortune) : What is going against you » A run of bad luck here, perhaps already evident or certainly signs that things are not going your way. The responsibility of important decisions weigh heavy with you where there are choices to make. Trust your intuition, and even if you have to make the painful decision to give up something in order to move on, then have the courage to do it. Trust that The Wheel of Fortune constantly turns and whilst it may be against you at the moment it will in time turn and bring you good fortune.

Card 6 (The World) : Outcome » Success, fulfillment and conclusion are near at hand – the successful outcome to a venture, satisfaction in a relationship and efforts rewarded. It is a culmination of events and indicates material wealth and greater spiritual awareness. You may choose to buy that dream house or a wonderfully fulfilling relationship is on offer, enjoy!

love&light x

over 12 years ago
ravenwolf's photo

Crystal Blue (ravenwolf)

28 posts

I feel that in 3 months you will have the answer but feel it may be a girl please contact me if you want to talk

over 12 years ago
rikai's photo

rikai

11 posts

Thanks so much for the responses. I was actually on my way to bed and remembered the responses. I actually asked that question because not only is my cycle out of whack but things between my sons dad and I are just a big mess and id have a nervous breakdown if i were to be pregnant again and im in need of direction. Im a bit embarrassed to say it and im usually a strong person but i feel as if im becoming weak and want to just shut my eyes to the world or disappear and hopefully come back to a brighter day. I will definitely keep in touch because i have ALOOOOOT on my mind and heart thats a bit heavy. Thanks again advisors:-D