clarification

over 7 years ago

I hope there is somebody out there that can really help me and give me a clear Insight of what is really what please no lies please exactly what you speak nothing but the truth because I just really need a good Insight of what is going on I see my ex boyfriend riding by my house home I’ve only been broken up with for 2 weeks now and I’ll read it within the first week he had moved on with the girl that he was cheating on me with and I feel some sort of sad in a way because he’s bringing her around to places where he is hanging in and around some of our mutual friends I need to know exactly how does he feel about this girl I mean how close are they are how close are they going to get what I’m really interested in knowing also and yes you know because I’ve been told by several advisors in silver psychics that he’s going to come back to me and I’m trying my best to be so patient and wait to see if any of this is going to come to pass and I trust and believe and I want this to happen so bad but the way he’s acting with the silent treatment just don’t seem like you know they just don’t seem that way to me but I do have faith and I do have hope that he will you know at this time that’s all I can do is have faith and trust in the Lord and believe that he will come back but it would be so much better elf I knew 100% or heard of that kind friend you know of what to expect or if he was just even call and say something please somebody help me with clarification thank you

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi, I see he still has feelings for you but there is someone who do not want to let him go anywhere.If you want to know more about him and your upcoming love life then join me for lowest rate ever chat session in just 0.49$ per minute.This offer is for limited time!

over 7 years ago

hi just reading your post and I have to say that there not that close bc they havny been together that long , and it is time to move on bc hes just playing games right now he doesn’t know what he wants I’m on line

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you a full accurate insight and the truth around your questions and much more about him . I read the spirit of the situation and the person and give you the truth . On line now , Come in and receive your insight and details . Blessings

over 7 years ago

My profile specifically states that I do my best to be honest and clear with everything always…

Also, it is important to realize that there’s a change in progress and growth in our life at all points and when you are asking for truth it is your right to receive it. I can tell you what you need to see, if you are ready dear. Please give me a call to discuss.