friendship

over 12 years ago

I just need to know if I will ever find a lifelong friend who will be there for me the way I am always there for others.

over 12 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

STAY POSITIVE. OF COURSE YOU WILL. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU. PLEASE CONTACT ME.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Thi Dinh,

Feel Free join me in Live Chat for full honest, no sugar-coating Enlightenment.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I read your post last night and I get the impression your a very giving person and that people don’t always treat you how you want to be treated and unfortunately thats how some people are selfish, self centred, takers more than givers and have a lack of respect. All you can do is be the best you can be and pick and choose your friends carefully.

I wrote the following and I hope that it helps.

You are your own best friend

You will never let yourself down

You are the only person who you can truly trust

You will never lie to yourself

You will never use yourself

You will never steal from yourself

You will never argue with yourself

You will never judge yourself

You will always be true to yourself

Because you are your own true friend

over 12 years ago

you are a good honest person and you deserve to have a friend that will treat you with respect. when looking for that special person look on the inside if the person has a good heart thats the one to go with.

i would like to give you a full reading check my profile and lets chat you have wonderful things in your furture.

thanks catty.

over 12 years ago
shetakaey didn't upload a photo

Sheta Kaey (shetakaey)

3 posts

I think other people see you as too eager to please, and they’re wary of the lack of boundaries implied by that. Don’t worry so much if someone else disagrees with you or if you have to say “no” once in a while. A strong sense of boundaries is a good thing.

over 12 years ago
angel2011 didn't upload a photo

Angel Allison (angel2011)

44 posts

You have to be yourself and never change for anyone ,hoping that he will like you more.Contact me to talk about it.