PLEASE HELP

over 12 years ago

hi my d.o.b 10/05/1977 my husbands d.o.b 24/04/1979 we r going through a bad patch and looks like divorce,do u see us sorting things out and whatb has caused this problem,,is he seeing someone else? xx

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I see your both a taurus but your the year of the snake and he the year of the sheep certainly an interesting combination. Put whats happening aside for one moment what do you want do you want the marriage to work or not. If you do then I would seek marriage councelling to see if things can be salvaged and headed in the right direction. Communication is vital and councelling will achieve this.

If your husband decides hes not interested then I would seek legal advice from a lawyer through a community law centre in regards to your rights that way your prepared normally the advice is free but do check that through citizens advice beaureau they can refer you and their services are free.

At this point you need to decide if you want to fight for the marriage or not.

over 12 years ago

As a psychic do u see us splitting up x

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Maria,

I have a lifetime of experiences (41 years) as a Natural Born Psychic Medium. I have accurately shown many truths about relationships and I am here to Enlighten you on yours.

Connect With Me In Live Chat,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I get the feeling you don’t want the marriage to end which is understandable and it doesn’t have to end if you don’t want it to thats why I suggested marriage councelling. All couples go through bad patches the main thing is your approach to getting things back on track. Perhaps you need to spice things up in some way like it used to be when you first met to remind him of who he fell in love with sometimes we get caught up in everything we forget and as time goes by we become comfortable and this shows in our appearance etc I’m not saying this is the issue just that this does happen. Councelling will help open up the doors of communication and also help remind you both of why you became a couple what you love best about each other. I wouldn’t focus on what if at this point as that is negative and you don’t want that its about getting things back on track but it will take a little effort on both your parts to get things back on track.

over 12 years ago
ravenwolf's photo

Crystal Blue (ravenwolf)

28 posts

I dont feel a real dead set one reason but travel of some sort started this you both still care so counseling might be the way to go if he is the type that is agreeable with doing so please let me know if i can help

over 12 years ago
moonlight_jane didn't upload a photo

Moonlight Janes Love Connec... (moonlight_jane)

22 posts

Hellp dear, I will honestly tell you everything you need to know.. Give me a call

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

I am not a furtune teller. I don’t see the future. I can however see into peoples hearts. I can help you to look into your heart to know what the truth is here. Also to figure out what your real intentions are. I can help teach you discenment when it comes to these difficult issues. If you contact me I can give you more. I just need to establish a better connection and chat. You don’t even have to call just free chat if you like… I will be on most of the night. I can help you figure out what caused this problem and I can maybe tell you the most probably outcome as of right now… Based on the current and what your true feelings are about everything… My gifts work best with matters of the heart… so if you want to give me a try, than we can see where it goes…

over 12 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello join me in chat with your birth details like date of birth,time,place and name. Please don’t expect free reading. God bless you.